Regret and Madness

The snowy mountain road was slippery, Ouyang Wu walked slowly on the way down the mountain, thinking about leaving like this, she would have nothing to do with Ye Chonghua in the future. The sky smiled clearly, her eyes were slightly curved, Ouyang Wu must live a more wonderful life!

As early as Ouyang Wu went down the mountain, she changed into her mountaineering equipment, and changed into a soft plain clothes.

When Ouyang Wu passed a corner, two men came towards him. The two men were wearing coarse clothes, and they looked very vulgar. When they saw Ouyang Wu, their eyes lit up.

The woman in front of her was extremely beautiful, her eyebrows were as delicate as those drawn in ink, and she looked soft and weak, and the two of them couldn't move their footsteps in an instant.

Ouyang Wu glanced at them, her eyes sparkling like water waves. She felt the maliciousness on the faces of the two of them, but she was not afraid and continued to walk forward. The eyes of the two people looked around, there was no one around, and the desire in their hearts became deeper and deeper, and their involuntary feelings grew from the side of their guts.

The two originally went up to the mountain and wanted to sell some goods for cash, but they didn't expect to be lucky enough to meet such a beautiful woman.

Among them, the man in the blue shirt whispered: "Brother, I haven't driven meat for several days, but I suddenly encountered a little lady with such a sign."

The man in gray showed a lewd smile: "These women enjoy it. It's definitely happier than the women in the kiln!"

Ouyang Wu's hearing was excellent, and all their soft words could be heard, Ouyang Wu laughed coldly, such filthy words really dirty her. ear. She didn't want to pay attention to it, and was about to leave quickly, but the man in blue blocked her way, and the wretched smile on his lips deepened: "Little lady, why are you alone, do you want my brother to play with you?"

Ouyang Wu glanced at him coldly, a pair of frosty eyes looking straight into his heart, the man in blue only felt that there was a cold light in these eyes, cold and threatening, he shivered subconsciously. , almost want to run away. But the desire in his heart finally didn't let him do this, but she is a woman with no strength, how can she bear the two brothers?

Ouyang Wu frowned, her eyes were completely cold, and she opened her lips slightly: "If you don't want to die, get out of here!"

After listening to the gray-clothed man, he said with a sullen smile, "Young master likes this, it's delicious and spicy!"

He looked at Ouyang Wu's angry face, and the taste was even more right, his lips could not help drooling, and he rubbed his hands together as if he was trying.

Ouyang Wu had a sneer at the corner of her mouth, and when she turned her wrist, she took out a delicate dagger from the space. The dagger made a beautiful turn in her fingertips, and she pointed it straight at the two people in front of her. Man, there was a bit of warning in his voice: "It's too late to regret it now, don't blame this girl for not letting you go!"

"Hahaha, you dare to take a knife with our brothers. Let you know what a knife is..." The man looked at Ouyang Wu's demeanor and thought it was just a little girl holding a dagger for self-defense. Not only was he not afraid, but he stepped forward, trying to grab Ouyang Wu's hand and grab the dagger in her hand.

Ouyang Wu looked at the salty pig hand in front of her, the sneer on the corner of her lips became more obvious, and there was a cruel and playful smile in her eyes. She shot without hesitation, and there was a flash of cold light, but she saw that the man in gray had his right wrist cut off by Qi Gan, and the blood from the wound kept gushing out, which looked very scary.

The man with the broken arm covered his hands and mourned on the ground, his face pale and sweating on his forehead. Ouyang Wu's beautiful eyes were deep, and there was a hint of interest in her eyes, her slender fingers continued to play with the blood-stained dagger, this is a treasure cut like iron, she looked at the man lying on the ground with a half-smile, "Why, Do you know what a knife is now?"

Lan Yi looked at his brother's tragic appearance with a look of disbelief. This is an ordinary woman, she is clearly a devil. He wanted to run, but saw the man in gray holding him, his face contorted violently in pain, he gasped, and said bitterly, "Brother, please take revenge for me, rape and kill this woman!"

Lan The man in clothes is also a little bit of martial arts, looking at Ouyang Wu who is standing against the wind, the pure white snow behind her sets off her independence, the cold wind ruffles her hair, and there is a provocative smile on her lips. Suddenly filled with a strong sense of conquest.

He instantly took out a small dagger from his sleeve, and stabbed Ouyang Wu. What Ouyang Wu was most afraid of was this kind of savage assassination. His arm, as if he was playing with some kind of toy, bent over with skill, the man yelled, his fingers spasmed, and the dagger in his hand fell to the ground involuntarily. A cold light flashed in Ouyang Wu's eyes, and the dagger in his hand touched the man's neck lightly—the man in

gray saw the man in blue kneeling on the ground, his eyes widened in horror, and then bright red blood flowed from his neck. It trickled down the neck, drop, drop, drop, and then down, polluting the snow on the ground.

"Bitch, since you dare to hurt my brother's life!" As soon as the man in grey finished speaking, Ouyang Wu's dagger was near, and then he died.

Ouyang Wu let go, the bloodlust in his eyes gradually subsided. Looking at the two corpses in front of her, she was too impulsive to have such a big resentment. It turned out that she didn't care, it was all her own imagination, it turned out that that person had an influence on her!

Before, he was not a gust of wind in his life, nor a drop of water in his life, but after that, he was just a passer-by in his life! Ouyang Wu thought of Ye Chonghua unexpectedly in her mind, and then she shook the shadow away, there are thousands of good men in the world, she must have him, she has to run away from this man.

Ouyang Wu's expression changed slightly, she put away her dagger, stopped looking at the two people on the ground, and walked down the mountain on her own accord. Just as soon as he got down the mountain, Ouyang Wu felt that the surrounding atmosphere was very wrong, Ding Ding Ding! It's a group of soldiers digging snow mountains! She dodged and hid behind a tree and used cover to successfully escape the snowy mountain.

But after going down the mountain, I only felt that something was wrong in the city. Everywhere was cold and quiet, and the hawkers and pedestrians on the street seemed cautious. Not only that, in just a short while, Ouyang Wu had already avoided three or four times for no other reason, but because there were soldiers patrolling everywhere on the street, and soldiers would be guarding every few shops and restaurants.

Ouyang Wu managed to avoid the sight of the soldiers and came to the gate of the city dodgingly. When she saw the situation at the gate, she was instantly discouraged.

The gates of the city are even more guarded than those in the city. Everyone entering and leaving must be carefully checked, and if they have any doubts, they will be taken away immediately. After a while, several young women have been taken away.

Ouyang Wu couldn't help wailing in her heart, the city today is just an iron bucket!

It seems that you can only hide in the city first, waiting for an opportunity to go out, Ye Chonghua, why are you so entangled? She, Ouyang Wu, didn't come and go when she called it. Since she left, there is no reason to be found again, but now it seems that it is not easy for her to escape.

Ouyang Wu's eyes narrowed slightly, and she walked back.

Small courtyard.

Cheng Jin, who had just woken up, only felt his mouth dry, but he kept calling someone, but there was no movement outside the door, not even a girl. Ouyang Wu only brought Zhu Lu before, but Zhu Lu suddenly learned that Ouyang Wu was buried by an avalanche, and cried so hard that she was almost blind.

Ye Chonghua no longer cares about Cheng Jin's affairs now, and just leaves her life and death to Murong Yunshu. Murong Yunshu happened to be outside to collect medicine, so he gave this task to Yun Shang.

After Yun Shang's previous words from Cheng Jin, he couldn't help thinking that Cheng Jin was not the one she was when she was young, or that she was disguised when she was young, and he hated her more and more. Murong Yunshu asked him to take care of her. He nodded and said. Well, as soon as he turned his head, he stayed away. To be honest, he didn't care about her life or death at all now. Who knows if she is pretending to be dizzy now, and it is estimated that it will attract Ye Chonghua's attention.

It's a pity that Ye Chonghua has changed to another courtyard now, no matter how stubborn she is, he won't know, even if he does, he won't pay attention.

Cheng Jin called out a few words without a sound, and could only stand up slowly while covering the wound, moved to the table, and poured himself a cup of tea. There was a flash of anger in her eyes, Ye Chonghua really didn't care about her! Could it be that he would only care about her when he was about to die?

"Miss!" Cheng Jin placed the bowl heavily on the table after drinking the tea, and suddenly a black figure flashed in, "Miss Chi, the villain found a woman who is suspected to be Princess Ning in the city."

Cheng Jin said A look of inconceivable and meaningful expression appeared on his face. Ye Chonghua dispatched such manpower and material resources to excavate Ouyang Wu, even if there was no one, there would still be corpses. Could it be that she really did not die?

If she doesn't die, she will still be Princess Ning, and when she is found by Ye Chonghua, she will continue to be favored by Ye Chonghua. How is this possible? !

"It's not dead?!" Cheng Jin's facial features began to twist, full of resentment, "How good is that woman to die, but she didn't die?!"

Her fingers clenched the edge of the table, and her knuckles froze because of the force. Bai, there was a sneer on her lips: "You can't die like this. It seems that this Ouyang Wu is really powerful."

The man in black in front raised his head and gave Shang Cheng Jin a hostile expression. She smiled coldly: "Pass my password, you must kill Ouyang Wu and bring Ouyang Wu's head to me!"

"Yes!"

Ouyang Wu hid in an old and remote hotel, and now the city is strictly guarded, Ouyang Wu also temporarily interrupted her plan to leave the city. She only wanted to stay in the city for a few days, and then leave when the weather calmed down.

From the Eastern Jin Kingdom to the Xiling Kingdom, now I finally feel that I have been liberated, I no longer need to live for others, and I don't need to think about calculations every day. This is an easy life. Ouyang Wu had enough rest in the hotel, and in the afternoon, she decided to come out to relax his muscles and get some delicious food.

After coming out of the inn, Ouyang Wu walked slowly on the road through a remote alley, and suddenly felt a strong wind blowing beside him. When Ouyang Wu stood still, it was clear that the person who attacked just now was an older man. He was decent, but there was an evil spirit in his eyes. He thought that the attack would be a sure hit, but he was avoided by Ouyang Wu. After going there, Ouyang Wu changed a little bit.

Ouyang Wu stood indifferently, with no emotion on her delicate face, but a mocking look in her eyes: "Who is coming?" The middle-aged man looked at Ouyang Wu with a bit of surprise in his eyes. so calm. Before, he had seen her from a distance, but he just thought she was an ordinary woman.

He is the slave of the Cheng family, Heizi, who has been highly trained to defend the Cheng family to the death. Now that the lady has an order, he must abide by it. He smiled coldly: "You can ask the King of Yama to go."

Ouyang Wu said petitely: "Whoever sees the King of Yama is not sure."

His skills are in this group . Among the slaves, although not one of the best, it was more than enough to deal with a woman like Ouyang Wu who was powerless, but she managed to dodge it easily.

good! She just got lucky!

It's just that soon, he won't think so!

The black slave's eyes gradually became sinister, and when he turned his palm, he pulled out a bamboo tube from his sleeve, as thick as a thumb and as long as a palm. He put one end of the bamboo pipe to his mouth and squinted his eyes in the wind.

The most powerful thing is not his martial arts, but his ability to make drugs. He is good at all kinds of medicines. If this kind of smoke is inhaled into the mouth and nose, it will produce hallucinations and be controlled by the other party.

The smoke is also mixed with medicine. As long as it touches the skin, the skin will slowly bleed and sore. At that time, even the most beautiful woman will become an ugly monster that everyone hates!

Ouyang Wu sneered, the corners of her lips could not help revealing a hint of mockery, playing poison? He is still tender.

I saw that Ouyang Wu suddenly had a huge fan in his hand, and his body lightly landed on a high place, and with a forceful blow, all the smoke was swept back.

Heizi had never seen anyone return the smoke to him in such a short period of time, a strange look appeared in his eyes, and the corners of his lips parted slightly.

Ouyang Wu narrowed her eyes, her fingertips were holding three round black pills, her fingertips flicked slightly, and all three pills fell into Heizi's mouth. The man didn't react yet, but he saw Ouyang Wu jumping high and kicking his chest, his body as agile as a swallow.

The useless Princess Ning in the mouth of the young lady is so powerful? He was at a loss, but found that the three medicines had melted in his mouth just now.

The man raised his head in surprise and saw Ouyang Wu standing not far away with a calm expression. The man had already reacted at this time, remembering what he had swallowed just now, his face was a little hesitant, but he was not afraid. There is no smell, and it is not poisonous.

Seeing the man's hesitant expression, Ouyang Wu smiled and said, "How do you feel now?" No feeling! Hei Zi sneered in his heart, could it be that Ouyang Wu gave him a few pills at will, to scare him? His mood suddenly became much more relaxed: "Small worms, when I catch you, I will rip you off!" As he said that, he was about to step forward, and Ouyang Wu acted as a block, and said kindly, "Don't move! I advise you to still Stand and don't move, otherwise..." The man said disdainfully, "What?"

"You only need to move three times, and your life will be worse than death. If you don't believe me, you can try it, but don't blame this girl for not reminding you.

" If you don't believe it, he has always controlled the lives and deaths of others, and no one has ever threatened him. He had never heard of any medicine, as Ouyang Wu said.

He took a step forward without hesitation, and then heard Ouyang Wu say: "One..."

Then the second step, nothing happened, raised his head and looked at Ouyang Wu provocatively.

"two!"

Heizi's footsteps were suddenly hesitant. His third step, his feet were hanging in the air, he didn't know whether to put it down or not. The woman in front stood against the wind with a sly smile. Her foot finally fell, and then his pupils slowly expanded.

He didn't feel anything at first, but now his face turned pale in an instant, and his heart was violently twisted. His right hand was tightly clutching his chest, clutching the clothes on his chest, sweating profusely on his forehead, his face slowly twisted, and he slowly knelt to the ground, his head hitting the ground.

At first, he held back and did not make a sound, but slowly he thought that the pain in his body was unbearable.

"How about it, do you want to say who sent you here now?" Ouyang Wu's lips were still smiling, she had never tried such a strong poison before, and now she has time to interrogate her. man of.

"Heizi!" At this moment, a man who was chasing Ouyang Wu, Ah Brown saw this step when he came over. His eyes flashed, and his eyes were full of disbelief. Heizi is actually poisoned, it seems that Ouyang Wu, this little slut, is not so easy to deal with!

He immediately took out his bow and arrow, narrowed his eyes slightly, aimed at Ouyang Wu, pulled the string and opened the bow! The bow and arrow flew towards Ouyang Wu like a broken bamboo. As soon as Ouyang Wu's ears moved, he heard the fierce wind of the bow and arrow being unsheathed. Before he could look up, Ouyang Wu instinctively moved a few steps to the right of the express delivery, only to see that the arrow was scratching The arm shot back, hitting a tree behind her, and when he looked closely, the arrow shot straight through the thick trunk.

Ouyang Wu raised her hand to caress, for the first time she felt grateful for her agility.

Ouyang Wu narrowed her eyes. It seemed that there were more than one person chasing her. It was probably a group. Another bow and arrow shot at her. She decisively pulled the poisoned man on the ground to block her. In front of him, when the arrow was about to pierce the person in front of him, it was shot down by another similar arrow. "Bitch!" A brown's eyes showed annoyance, and a pair of eyes looked at Ouyang Wu angrily.

Thinking that this man hiding in the shadows was very accurate with his archery, she became more and more wary, and she focused on her feet, holding Kuroko's body in front of her, retreating step by step.

Hei Zi also seemed to understand that he had become Ouyang Wu's shield, and made a gesture toward the far place, then he bit his tongue and committed suicide.

At this moment, A Brown in the distance looked like a furious cheetah. He raised the bow and arrow in his hand, and an arrow with endless domineering power shot out of the air and shot towards Ouyang Wu's heart!

The arrows were threatening, extremely precise, and irresistible—

the arrows penetrated Heizi's body and pierced Ouyang Wu's body!

Because of this powerful strength, Ouyang Wu's body involuntarily leaned back. Ouyang Wu's heart seemed to jump out of her throat. She had a very bad premonition. She watched the arrow pierce into her body. , Her chest hurt, she lay on her back on the ground, and the sunspot's body was on her body without making a sound!

When Ah Brown saw Ouyang Wu lying on the ground, the anger on his face gradually calmed down, and then a successful smile appeared on his lips. He put away his bow and arrow, jumped off the roof, and easily jumped to Ouyang Wu's side. At this time, Ouyang Wu was lying on the ground with every movement, like a corpse.

No one has ever been able to escape under his hands! He turned Heizi off Ouyang Wu's body, put his hands on his wide eyes, and said with regret on his face: "Heizi, I avenged you!"

He pulled out the dagger from his body and was about to cut Ouyang Wu's In her head, she saw Ouyang Wu's originally closed eyes slowly opened, she looked at him, a strange smile appeared on her lips, and then a mist of smoke spewed out of her mouth, Ah Brown did not check for a while , I only felt that his eyes were hot and painful, he screamed, covered his eyes, like a crazy beast that was only provoked, and then took out his dagger and slashed against the dim light! Ouyang Wu hurriedly dodged, her hand involuntarily caressed her chest, just now she almost thought she was dead. Such great power, such precise archery!

Before, because of the emerald heart, the little unicorn had more strength in his body, and he was often in a drowsiness. In the morning, he also took a goggle from the warehouse for her to carry. It really saved her life, but even so, she suffered a lot of internal injuries.

At this moment, Ouyang Wu didn't dare to think too much about distracting herself. The man in brown in front of him closed his eyes and took out three arrows from his quiver. Shooting in the direction, although he couldn't see clearly, he judged Ouyang Wu's specific direction by hearing.

His movements were fast and hateful. The arrows kept flying by Ouyang Wu's side. They were threatening, but their speed was extremely fast. . Ouyang Wu tried hard to hide, but she knew that if she continued like this, her physical strength would run out sooner or later. She took a deep breath and held her breath.

The man in brown in front of him couldn't see anything, but after she stopped moving, he hesitated. Ouyang Wu was waiting for this opportunity. She quickly took out a long sword from the space and quietly dodged behind him, but the man in front of her suddenly turned around with the bowstring, and the arrow pointed straight at him. Ouyang Dance.

Without hesitation, he stabbed the long sword into his heart, turned his wrist, and the man in front of him murmured, Ouyang Wuyou pulled out the long sword neatly, with a cold and ruthless expression: "Look if your arrow is fast or mine. The sword is fast!" The man groaned, his eyes widened, and he fell straight back to the ground. At this moment, Ouyang Wu saw a token falling from his body, on the octagonal token. It is a "Cheng" word.

Cheng family? Cheng Jin? ! Ouyang Wu's cold and beautiful face showed a shocking light, she actually sent someone to kill her. She laughed coldly, Ye Chonghua actually protected this woman before? !

She originally wanted to leave, but now it seems that she should still deal with this woman. She Ouyang Wu is not a vegetarian, and she has to ask for back. If Ye Chonghua blocks it, hum...

Ouyang Wu, who was holding a long sword, had a grim expression, and just wanted to leave when she heard an extremely cold voice: "Why, it's not that easy to want to leave after killing my brother!"

This person was sent by Cheng Jin One of the three, Ling Feng. At this time, although there is no outstanding poison-making skills or superb archery, this person is proficient in illusion and often confuses opponents with false influence. It took him a long time to find Ouyang Wu, but he saw two corpses lying in front of her, it was Heizi and Ah Zhu! I don't know how many people died at the hands of Heizi and Ah Brown, but now the two of them died on the body of a woman, which is too hard to believe.

Ouyang Wu took a closer look, and saw a man in black standing not far in front of him, his expression gloomy and cold, like a Rakshasa. A bad premonition flashed in Ouyang Wu's heart, and then she showed a look of alertness and her eyes became bloodthirsty.

But seeing the men in black in front of him moving slightly, they transformed into black figures, which surrounded Ouyang Wu. It was the first time that Ouyang Wu saw such a fantasy, and for a while he couldn't tell which one was his original body. He raised his sword and stabbed at one of them, and the figure turned into smoke. This is fake!

Ouyang Wu slashed several times in a row, but still couldn't find which one of the original body was. Ling Feng stood at the opposite corner of his mouth and sneered, looking at the embarrassed Ouyang Wu like an ant, with contempt in his eyes: "I think you should save some energy."

Ouyang Wu is good at close combat, and her figure flashed at this moment. , then raised his sword to meet him. Ling Feng stood still, not even changing his expression, until when Ouyang Wu inserted the sword into his body, the man turned into smoke again and appeared a few steps away.

Ouyang Wu only felt that her scalp was numb, and her heart began to panic. After the fight just now, she felt that she was gradually struggling, and she also suffered internal injuries. With sweat on her forehead, she tried to slash a few more times, but no matter how fast she moved, she was all in vain.

Unexpectedly, Cheng Jin's subordinates still have such talented people, Ouyang Wu quickly calmed down, closed his eyes lightly, and felt the air flow around him.

The man looked at Ouyang Wu's actions, and the sneer at the corner of his mouth became more and more obvious. This was just a formation he made, and it was impossible for her to discover his true body. The surroundings were silent, not even the slightest sound of the wind. Ouyang Wu was secretly curious. Suddenly, he felt a fierce momentum rolling in behind him. It was inserted into her shoulders—

blood gushed out and stained her robes. Because of the pain, the hand holding the long sword spasmed involuntarily, and the hand trembled so much that it could no longer hold the long sword and fell to the ground!

She saw the man in front of her with a cruel smile on her lips: "Today is your day of death!"

He quickly drew out his long sword and was about to stab the second arrow when he heard a slap, something was in him His whole body exploded, and he couldn't help but fly quickly behind him. When the smoke around him dissipated, there was still Ouyang Wu's shadow.

At this time, the little unicorn was asleep, the door to the space was closed, and Ouyang Wu couldn't go in, so he secretly screamed bad. She clutched her arms and just stumbled to the street. With a glance out of the corner of her eyes, she suddenly saw a golden carriage. The whole body was golden in color, but it didn't look tacky at all. At this moment, without thinking, I climbed up. The inner wall of the carriage was made of ebony, and the ebony was wrapped in pale pink brocade, and the brocade was printed with light and dark flowers.

Ouyang Wu's sanity became more and more sluggish. Suddenly, she met a pair of warm and jade-like eyes. There was a moment of stunnedness in his eyes, and then a flash of confusion. The man in front of him was dressed in white, with an elegant and graceful face, as if he was a handsome man like a descendant from the dust. His exposed skin was shining like jade, Ouyang Wu subconsciously clasped his neck: "Don't make a sound, Otherwise, it will cost you your life!" The man in white only felt a bloody aura coming towards his face, the woman in front of him was covered in blood, her face was pale, but her beautiful face was full of ruthless determination. The courage is unbelievable. He subconsciously clenched the cup in his hand, and his face became more and more surprised.

I don't know if it was because of excessive blood loss, but Ouyang Wu only felt dizzy for a while, her consciousness gradually pulled away, and then she fainted. The man in white gave her a careful look. She was unconscious on the soft blanket, her eyes were closed, and her dark eyelashes were thick and long.

The man in white let go of the cup in his hand and smiled wryly, hoping that he didn't get into a big trouble.

He commanded in a light voice, "Go back."

"Yes, my lord." The courtyard was extremely quiet, except for one or two bird calls

--