Framed

It's spring, and the light of spring is mellow.

Ouyang Wu seldom goes out these days. Axiu was afraid that she would be bored, so she persuaded with a smile: "Second miss, the spring is bright outside. Servant saw it yesterday. Your favorite Chunlan in the garden is blooming very well, but are you going to take a look?"

Ouyang Wu put down the history book in her hand, stood up and stretched, and said with a smile: "It's better to go out for a walk, otherwise it would be boring to be bored in the room all day."

These days, I don't know what Ouyang Ying is busy with. She haven't come to trouble her, but thanks to her, she still wants to teach her a lesson.

The spring is bright, but there is still a hint of uncertainty. Axiu took a pale pink shawl and put it on Ouyang Wu, and the master and servant went out of the courtyard one after the other.

The mansion occupies a very large area, and the place where Ouyang Wu lives is very remote, so the two master and servant did not encounter outsiders when they walked for a stick of incense.

In the garden, ancient trees, rockeries, ponds and canals, pavilions and pavilions are scattered in a well-proportioned manner. The winding path is twisting, and the colorful stone pavement on the corridor is gorgeous and dazzling.

Ouyang Wu was watching with relish, but she didn't want to see the person she didn't want to see the most when she was turning a corner.

It's also a coincidence.

Ouyang Mansion's orchids bloom very well, and they are very famous among the aristocratic circles in the capital.

The weather was fine and the water was shining today. The two brothers and sisters Ouyang Xuan and Ouyang Xiu just happened to invite three or five friends to the garden to enjoy the flowers for a small gathering. Unfortunately, when Ouyang Wu walked to Biluo Pavilion, she happened to meet them.

The Biluo Pavilion is in the shape of a plum blossom, with a five-petaled Xumi seat, the upper layer is covered with jade green glazed tiles, and the lower layer is covered with peacock blue glazed tiles. Various plum patterns are engraved on the arc-shaped white stone fence between the pavilions and columns.

There were four or five handsome teenagers and young girls sitting in the Biluo Pavilion. They sat around the table, smiling and smiling, looking very happy.

Ouyang Xiu and Ouyang Ying were on the list. During this period, I didn't know what Ouyang Ying said, but the rest of them laughed loudly, and Ouyang Ying's face was even more radiant and proud. At this moment, she seemed to be the focus of the audience.

"Hey, Fifth Sister?" When Ouyang Wu turned around and was about to leave, Ouyang Ying let out a coquettish shout and brought everyone's attention to her.

Ouyang Wu secretly said that she was unlucky, but she was not afraid in her heart, and looked at Ouyang Ying with a flat expression: "Fourth sister stopped me, but something happened?"

Ouyang Wu did not miss the bright light that flashed in Ouyang Ying's eyes when she looked at her, It was a kind of faint beating excitement after the organ was exhausted.

Ouyang Wu was immediately alert, but her eyes were still as clear as water, calm and unwavering, and she could not see any strange emotions.

Ouyang Ying walked towards Ouyang Wu quickly, took her arm warmly, and said with a smile: "Fourth sister, come here, I'll show you something good, this bracelet was specially given to me by Dad yesterday." While talking, he took off the bracelet and wanted to show Ouyang Wu a closer look.

Is this showing off? Are you still showing off?

Ouyang Wu glanced at her, pushed her hand away calmly, and said in a low voice, "Since it was given to you by daddy, you can just keep it and don't break it." The green jade bracelet, with its transparent color and meticulous carving, is very valuable at first sight.

"No, I have to show it to the fifth sister. Good things have to be shared with good sisters." Ouyang Ying couldn't help but shove the bracelet into Ouyang Wu's arms.

Ouyang Wu's intuition is not good, and alarm bells are ringing in her heart. Ouyang Ying is so pretentious, is it just to show sisterhood in front of everyone? Ouyang Wu intuition that things are not so simple.

Before Ouyang Wu sneered and said, "Since the good things are to be shared with good sisters, then give this bracelet to me", she saw a vicious smile flashing in Ouyang Ying's eyes, the bracelet actually fell vertically to the ground!

"Oops!" Ouyang Wu thought to herself, Ouyang Ying blocked everyone's sight just now, no one could see who threw the jade bracelet, Ouyang Ying was going to put the blame on it!

Before Ouyang Wu could react, Ouyang Ying had already screamed: "Fifth sister! What are you doing! Why did you break the jade bracelet that Dad gave me?!"

 Ouyang Wu's face was as calm as water, but the corners of her eyes had a sarcastic arc, and she looked at Ouyang Ying who was performing in front of her with a half-smile.

Ouyang Ying's scream was extremely sharp, instantly attracting the attention of everyone in the pavilion, Ouyang Xiu even came with her skirt swaying gracefully and gracefully. She looked at the scene in front of her and frowned slightly. Mei Dai, with her big eyes glittering, said to Ouyang Wu with a trace of reproach: "Fifth sister, how can you do this? Dad gave this bracelet because the fourth sister's homework is so good. If you like it, sister has another one here.  naturally I can give it to you, but how can you do this?"

Without asking the cause and effect, she directly placed the charge on her? The younger sister framed the blame, and the elder sister took the real charge. The two sisters really cooperated perfectly. In this way, who else would believe her innocence?

Ouyang Wu's expression was as usual, but a mocking smile flashed in his eyes, and she justified himself in a low voice: "I haven't touched that jade bracelet, how could it be broken? Third sister and fourth sister, you are used to it. Are you all slandering people like this?"

I'm afraid that the jade bracelet was broken in the first place. In this way, she has left her alone and asked Ouyang Wu to take the blame for her, which is a really good calculus.

"A false accusation? Ouyang Wu, do I, Ouyang Ying, need to falsely accuse you?! It was you who broke it, but you actually said I was falsely accusing it! So many eyes are watching!" Ouyang Ying shouted loudly.

Ouyang Xiu's eyes flashed a reproach, and the delicate eyebrows became tighter, and there was a trace of anger in his tone, "Fifth sisters, it's fine if you don't admit it, but you even slapped us and told us. Falsely accusing you? When did you become like this? I am so disappointed in you."

The corners of Ouyang Wu's eyes were curved, and she looked at the two sisters with a half-smile as they sang double-reeds in front of her, but she wanted to see who else she disliked.

As expected, after Ouyang Xiu and Ouyang Ying, eldest brother Ouyang Xuan ran over and saw his handsome face gloomy, and a hint of warning flashed in his eyes, "Five sisters, not yet. Apologizing to the third and fourth sisters?!"