Who Will Heaven Forgives?

This sentence completely angered Ye Chonghua, with a furious look in his eyes, like boiling magma in a deep well. The phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and her eyes were full of murderous aura: "Princess Yaohua? This king thinks that if you exchange a city for her, it's not worth it. What about the most beautiful person in the world, but it's just on the surface." , he glanced at the emperor's iron face, and continued: "This king's Wuer is worth all the money, how can she be compared with her, not to mention, why should the words of others be controlled by the people who this king recognizes! The emperor is too worried today. Now, this king still has something to do, so let's say goodbye first!"

After saying that, he walked out of the palace door and left, leaving the emperor alone with a pale face, not knowing what to do, if it wasn't the time to fight against Xiling Kingdom, this tone, he Can't stand it no matter what! He sighed and said softly, "Yaohua, are you giving up?" 

In the back of the hall, Yaohua's body trembled slightly, and her face was very ugly, so it was! She was so unbearable in his heart. Ye Chonghua's words made her heart twitch suddenly, as if she was caught off guard by a very thin and sharp needle, and the pain was so painful that she was about to die. This man she likes to look up to, actually regards herself as princess mustard! She hates, she is angry, all of this is caused by this bitch Ouyang Wu! At this time, Yaohua only felt a breath on her chest, which made her chest hurt. She frantically pulled at the bright yellow curtain in front of her, until she was slammed by the emperor before she regained her senses.

Ouyang Wu, why is this woman who is not as good as herself in every way, why does Ye Chonghua be so determined?!

Yaohua's palm was tightly clenched, but her fingernails were deeply embedded in it, but she didn't know it. After being stunned for a moment, she threw off her sleeves and ran to the Queen's palace with a whimper.

The newly made dim sum in the imperial kitchen looked really good-looking. The queen slowly twisted a piece and put it in her mouth. It tasted very good. "Come on, have you tasted this dessert, Princess?" As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Yaohua running from outside the hall, and Qingcheng's face seemed to fall like a pear blossom. The queen hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "Yaohua, what are you doing?"

Yaohua cried and told the story of the matter. The queen was silent for a moment, sighed, and reached out to caress Princess Yaohua's face, The expression is also extremely helpless: "This is the end, and there is nothing to do, unless..."

"Unless what?" Yaohua seemed to grab a life-saving straw, his eyes widened.

"Unless Ouyang Wu... is dead!" The Queen said in a deep voice.

right! Ouyang Wu, she really deserves to be damned, there was a flash of malice on Princess Yaohua's face, jealousy devoured her heart like a poisonous snake, Ouyang Wu is her nemesis, she must make her die!

During the days to be married, Ouyang Wu lived very leisurely. Recently, I don't know what Ouyang Liu thinks. Every time he sees her, he looks kind and smiles like a standard loving father. He wants to reconnect with her!

Ouyang Liu has now accepted the fact that Ouyang Wu is about to marry Ye Chonghua. After all, Ouyang Wu is his daughter, and he will be Ye Chonghua's husband in the future. Naturally, there will be countless benefits.

Ouyang Wu didn't like the father of this power, but with this father's care, she was much better at home, and lived a leisurely and comfortable life for several days.

The lantern festival, after dinner, Axiu came to Ouyang Wu and said expectantly, "Miss, today is the lantern festival. There are many beautiful lanterns on the street outside. Don't you want to go out and have a look?"

Ouyang Wu looked Looking at Axiu, she sneered: "You girl, if you want to go and say it directly, do you have to pull me?"

Axiu scratched her head and said embarrassedly, "Is it really good-looking!

" Alright, I just had dinner, so I'll take you out for a walk!"

It was the first time that Ouyang Wu had seen such a lively scene on the street after she traveled here. At the beginning of the lanterns, there was a sound of laughter from the restaurants along the street. The dignitaries, merchants, literati, writers, and merchants all gathered here, and there were guessing orders, singing and drinking. On the bridge under the corridor, looking around, there are beautiful lanterns of different shapes everywhere, and all kinds of goods show their beauty in the dim lights.

The street was covered with all kinds of lanterns, which were really beautiful. There were even handsome men and women showing affection under the lanterns. Ouyang Wu watched with great interest. Such a scene is not so grand in modern times.

Ouyang Wu was very curious about everything around her. She heard a stall owner shout again and walked over quickly. The stall was full of lanterns. Different from modern and exquisite lanterns, these handmade lanterns were much rougher, but A halo of turbidity was cast in the shadow of the warm light. Ouyang Wu took a lantern and looked at it, she couldn't help but smile, but she was a little dazed, like the colorful stars in the blurry night sky, suddenly it was like a reincarnation.

There were too many people on the street. It didn't take long before Ouyang Wu and Axiu were pushed apart, but Ouyang Wu was not in a hurry. Go to the other side of the market. All kinds of lanterns and lantern riddles made Ouyang Wu in a good mood. After shopping, she sat down at a tea stall on the street and asked for a pot of tea. Hearing Axiu's screams came from a distance: "Miss!"

Ouyang Wu only felt a cold light flashing in front of him, a masked man in black descended from the sky, and between his wrists, a dagger with cold light suddenly appeared in front of her. In front of her, the speed is fast. Ouyang Wu was about to dodge when he vaguely saw a black shadow approaching. Ouyang Wu's originally tense nerves inexplicably loosened, and she sat calmly in place.

A figure stood in front of him coldly, hair fluttering wildly in the dark night, and it was the god-like Chonghua who rescued Ouyang Wu. In the dark night, the curvature of his chin is as perfect as a sculpture, with the thin and cool red lips, and the black silk fluttering in the wind, which is extremely charming and arrogant. Before Ouyang Wu could react, she only saw a flash of cold light, and the enemy's dagger reached Ye Chonghua's hands at some point. In a flash, the man was howling sharply.

The surrounding was very lively, and when they saw the scene here, they were scared and ran away. For a while, the surrounding was silent, the cold wind blew, and the blood was scattered with the wind.

Ye Chonghua has always been a cruel man. He held a dagger in his hand, and the cold light reflected the icy moonlight, but Ouyang Wu saw the light dim, and the masked man in front had already fallen to the ground, blood gurgling from his throat, miserable. The screaming stopped abruptly.

Ouyang Wu looked at the majestic man in front of him. His whole body was covered with an awe-inspiring murderous aura. His eyes were sharp and deep, steady and cold, and there seemed to be thousands of cold pools in his star eyes, which made people shudder.

"Let's leave!" He said lightly, instructing his subordinates, the surrounding killers were quickly cleaned up by Ye Chonghua, and it was estimated that they were taken there for lectures.

Ye Chonghua looked at her princess. In the face of danger, there was no trace of timidity on her face. Her white jade-like face was even more red with white teeth under the moonlight. Cool light. Suddenly, he didn't know where the anger came from. He frowned slightly and spoke to her seriously, with a strong reproach in his tone: "Ouyang Wu, don't you know how to hide when you are in danger?"

"With you Now, how can I be in danger?" Ouyang Wu blurted out, and she was hugged into his arms, she was dazed for a moment, Ye Chonghua's arms held her tightly like iron clamps. A pair of beautiful eyes looked at Ouyang Wu deeply, and then a dazzling smile overflowed from the corner of his mouth, and his red Yin lips exuded a lustrous luster: "It seems that my princess trusts me very much!"

Ouyang Wu was dumbfounded and ran into him. Smiling with long and narrow phoenix eyes, she couldn't help lowering her head: "Since there are free shields, why don't I use them?"

Ye Chonghua laughed in a low voice, with a gentle and sweet voice like alcohol, and placed a light kiss on Ouyang Wu's forehead: "Naughty."

Ouyang Wu wanted to break free from Ye Chonghua's bondage, but he held him so tightly. , Ouyang danced back and forth, and heard Ye Chonghua close to her ear, sighing like blue: "If you move again, this king doesn't know what will happen."

At this moment, a man in blue walked away. He came over, stood far away, wanted to say something, but did not dare to get close to disturbing Ye Chonghua and the princess, with a sad expression on his face. Ouyang Wu turned her face away: "Where are your people?"

Ye Chonghua had a trace of anger on his face, but still called someone over. The man in blue said something close to his ear, Ye Chonghua responded and waved him back.

Ye Chonghua lowered his head and approached Ouyang Wu's ear, and said affectionately, "It's been a bit boring these days, would Wu'er want to accompany this king to watch a show?

" But you're confused? It's naturally more lively when there are more people watching the show." After speaking, he looked up and smiled at Ye Chonghua.

Jinghua Palace.

The woman on the bed was clearly asleep, but she had a terrifying look on her face. Delicate brows furrowed, sweat dripping from his forehead.

In the dream, Ye Chonghua, dressed in black, was holding a vermilion sword, and the tip of the sword was dazzling with black blood dripping with black red blood. The star's eyes were as cold as ice, "This king really underestimated you, I didn't expect you to be such a snake-hearted person!"

After speaking, he stabbed the sword straight into Yao Hua's heart.

"No!" With an exclamation, Princess Yaohua widened her eyes and stood up suddenly, only to realize that it was just a dream. She took a soft splendid handkerchief and wiped the cold sweat on her face and neck. She touched her warm face, convinced that she was still alive, and then patted her heart: "It's okay, it's just a dream."

"Princess . you slept so sweetly, it's just..." The cold voice that suddenly sounded made Yao Hua suddenly startled, and she turned her head and met a pair of cold eyes.

The bright moonlight poured down, Ye Chonghua stood in front of the window dressed in black, and the faint moonlight reflected on his delicate and flawless face, making him look particularly thrilling. When he saw that Yaohua had seen himself, he continued: "It's just, pity this servant."

Following his gaze, Princess Yaohua found a person hanging on the beam in the house. This person was very embarrassed. After identifying it, I found out that it was the personal secret guard I sent in the morning.

Yaohua squinted her eyes slightly, pulled up the quilt, and pretended to be calm: "Who is this? This princess doesn't know each other. It's the prince, who visited late at night, but it is harmful to the reputation of this princess. The prince has to think twice."

"Oh, this person wants to assassinate this king's concubine, so he must not be taken lightly. Whoever dares to touch a single hair of my Wuer will pay it back ten times and a hundred times!" At the end, his voice was extremely cold, and he rushed after he finished speaking. The man in blue who had been standing beside him waved his hand.

As if receiving an order, the man in blue slowly took out a delicate dagger from his arms, emitting a cold light in the moonlight, looking very sharp.

The man in blue walked to the hanging dark guard, and the sharp dagger slowly approached the exposed arm because his hands were tied. The dagger slowly came close to the skin, and with a little force, the blade did not enter it, tilted slightly, and slowly cut off a piece of flesh and blood. The hanging Anwei suddenly opened his eyes and let out a soft cry, his gray lips trembling.

Yaohua looked at the scene in front of her, her face was pale, her whole body was shaking violently.

This is the legendary Ling Chi, who cut off the flesh of a person with a knife, causing the person to die slowly and painfully. Although this criminal law has existed since ancient times, very few people actually use this punishment, let alone saw it with my own eyes.

The man in blue continued the movement in his hands. The hanging dark guard hummed softly from the beginning, and his cry became louder and louder. The body in the air continued to struggle, trying to avoid the sharp blade, but the dagger followed like a poisonous snake. , this situation looks very hopeless. In an instant, only a white skeleton remained in his arm. The screams, the sound of blood dripping on the floor, and the smell of blood filled the room. The dark guard struggled more and more, and his movements became more and more intense. Suddenly, with a ding, a piece of metal fell from the dark guard's arms. object. The man in blue paused his movements, picked up the objects on the ground, and walked towards Ye Chonghua.

Yaohua, who was hiding in the corner of the bed, was as pale as death when he saw the token, Ye Chonghua took the token, and the smile on his face became more and more interesting: "It is said that Princess Yaohua of the Eastern Jin Dynasty is unparalleled in talent and beauty, and what is the emperor of the Eastern Jin Dynasty? In order to keep her safe, she specially trained a group of dark guards to protect the princess closely. These dark guards are usually hidden among the servants, and no one knows except the princess, but..." Ye Zhong Hua Xiemei smiled, "These dark guards must carry a token, and the token is engraved..." Ye Chonghua said while playing with the token in his hand. In the moonlight, there was an eastern word, "East Jin country!"

Yaohua's mind buzzed, no one knew about the secret guard except his father, why did Ye Chonghua know so well? Yaohua raised her head, but met Ye Chonghua's icy face, the eyes that squinted at the whole world, as if she was looking at an invisible criminal. Yaohua felt a chill in her heart, and the tears she had endured just now overflowed uncontrollably, sobbing: "What is Ouyang Wu so good? It's worth helping her like this! Oh, do you think I'm vicious? Your Ouyang Wu What's better? She caused her sister Ouyang Ying to be disfigured and mad, and Ouyang Xiu lost her innocence. She is the woman with the scorpion's heart!"

"Oh? The princess really thinks highly of me, I'm just Ouyang's family without power. The power, the under-appreciated fifth young lady, where did you come from such ability." The sudden female voice made Yao Hua shudder, looking for the voice, only to find Ouyang Wu sitting on the chair hidden in the darkness.

Ouyang Wu slowly got up, her eyes were clear and indifferent, like a butterfly dancing in the night, she walked to the bed, approached the princess and said softly: "The fourth sister's face is what my elder brother said, as for who ruined the third sister's innocence, I think there is no one who understands this better than the princess!"

"Ouyang Wu, don't be pretentious."

Ouyang Wu looked at her quietly: "Isn't the princess curious why the person who sent the carriage hasn't returned?"

Princess Yaohua suddenly realized that she had always been resentful that something was wrong. Success, I really didn't pay attention to whether the man has come back, didn't it?

Princess Yaohua glanced at the dying guard hanging in the center of the room, she couldn't help shivering, and she asked, "What did you do to him?"

"I just want them to tell who ordered it!"

Yao Princess Hua looked up at Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua not far away, feeling that they were terrifying like ghosts, suddenly as if thinking of something, she shouted to the surrounding: "Someone! Come on! There are assassins! Come! People!"