Getting Out of Trouble

Ouyang Wu looked at Ye Chonghua, who was surrounded by everyone, and then looked at herself who was ignored. She felt very helpless, she couldn't help but reached out and touched her nose, and followed lightly. Ye Chonghua watched Ouyang Wu's movements through the crowd, and couldn't help raising the corners of his lips.

It's just that if Ouyang Wu felt that it was because she was being ignored because they were too worried about Ye Chonghua, then it would be wrong.

After such a long time, Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua finally returned to the team, and the team continued to move forward slowly. Ye Chonghua's injury got better day after day under Ouyang Wu's treatment, but it was more and more clinging to Ouyang Wu, Ouyang Wu felt helpless about this.

It's just that Ouyang Wu felt that everyone's attitude towards her was not very friendly recently, and instead of being obedient to her at first. She often felt that someone was staring at her from behind, or even whispering behind her, but when she turned around, she quickly lowered her head and continued the movements in her hands.

Ouyang Wu felt very puzzled.

After lunch, Ouyang Wu got off the carriage and walked around, but unexpectedly heard the reason for the question she had been wondering about in the back of a carriage.

The two girls behind the carriage were muttering.

One of them said: "Huh, it's our lord who still spoils her now!" The other echoed: "That's right, it was our lord's six cities that were exchanged for it! It's really blinding those six cities in vain!" That's right, but just because of her beauty, it's because our prince likes her, and she still escapes marriage!"

"Oh, you don't know this, it's called hard-to-play!"

"Hmph, the prince she also harmed and he suffered. With such a serious injury, if the lord said that whoever dared to be disrespectful to the wangfei would let that person die without a place to be buried, she would have been drowned in saliva!"

"Shh, you are courting death, take it easy!"

The two girls were discussing hotly, but Ouyang Wu was speechless.

Before, she thought that she would be drowned by women in the world when she married Ye Chonghua, but now she knew that she would also be drowned by their spittle when she ran away from marriage. Anyway, as long as she was with Ye Chonghua, she would be very sad!

However, Ouyang Wu would never take these things to heart, and she didn't care what others thought of her. But since that day, the situation of discussing her behind her back has never happened again.

The carriage arrived at a place to rest, and Ouyang Wu also got out of the carriage, and found that the people around her looked at her with awe, and more of a fear.

It wasn't until she saw the redness and swelling on the faces of the two girls that she finally understood. She thought that someone had taught these girls with dirty mouths a lesson for herself. She wanted to let them go, but Ouyang Wu glanced at their redness and swelling. Face, I think the punishment is extremely heavy.

When the two girls saw that it was Ouyang Wu, they shouted in unison: "Princess."

Ouyang Wu nodded lightly and said, "Go on."

Looking at the back of the two girls leaving in a hurry, Ouyang Wu felt that she was very feared.

"Isn't the princess wondering why they are so afraid of you?" A playful voice sounded behind her.

Ouyang Wu turned around clearly, shook her head at Yun Shang, and said, "Are they afraid of what ?Does It have to do with me?"

Yun Shang was stunned, and after a while he laughed: "Sure enough, you girl can't be understood by ordinary people. Yes." After a pause, he continued: "Heh, those two girls' mouths are not clean, Ye Er told them to slap their mouths on their own, tsk tsk, you didn't see that, in the end, the originally beautiful little faces were swollen and swollen. Just like a pig's head, the force of the hand beat is unstoppable, and it took a few days of training to dare to meet people."

Ouyang Wu just looked at Yun Shang and spoke softly, "Oh."

Yun Shang was at a loss for words, so he could only helplessly say: "Actually, there have been many rumors in recent days, Ye Er is killing chickens this time to warn the monkeys, and there will be no more rumors after I come here. Tsk tsk, Ye Er and I grew up together since we were young. , I have never seen Ye Er during this period of time, haha!"

While talking, he laughed uncontrollably, until she turned to leave, and said, "Interesting and interesting!"

Ouyang Wu felt that everyone around Ye Chonghua was not normal, um, the first to bear the brunt is this Yun Shang. Ouyang Wu looked at him with a chuckle and shook her head, then turned around and walked back to her carriage.

Ye Chonghua asked Ouyang Wu to abide by the March agreement, and Ouyang Wu has already done it. She has only been three months, and it's a matter of snapping her fingers. At that time, she will be free, stay away from the land of right and wrong, be her own idle person, and play in the mountains and rivers.

The carriage continued to move forward. Ye Chonghua seemed to be afraid that Ouyang Wu would leave secretly. Except for important matters, he stayed with her all day, eating and sleeping together.

Ouyang Wu was a little impatient, and deliberately said: "Even if you have a beautiful face, you will be tired of looking at it all day, Second Prince Ye."

"Oh? Is that so?" Ye Chonghua pretended not to understand and stretched out his slender fingers. Lifting her chin: "But this king loves Wu'er's face so much, it makes me fascinated, no matter how I look at it, I can't get tired of it."

Ouyang Wu couldn't shut up, Ye Chonghua sometimes had thick skin. When she woke up, she was incomparable. Ye Chonghua hooked her face, her phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and she took all her expressions in her eyes: "Why, do you not believe it, I can prove it to you."