This Situation is Worrying

Xueyuan Continent.

"Miss, are you finally awake? Are you thirsty? Would you like to drink some water?"

Ouyang Wu woke up in a daze, opened her eyes, and saw a beautiful face, she sat up suddenly, but because This violent movement involved the wound on her forehead, and the pain caused her to almost faint.

"Miss, slow down, your wounds haven't healed yet, don't sit up in a hurry now." The beautiful woman's voice was indescribably anxious.

With her help, Ouyang Wu slowly leaned on the mattress and took a sip from the celadon cup in her hand. At this point she was fully awake.

Because she had made sufficient preparations for time-travel before, she was not as panicked as other time-travel seniors, but looked at the surrounding environment with great interest.

The furnishings in the room are very simple, except for a bed, there is only an unpainted table against the wall, and four benches are placed around the table. The window sills are shabby, and the curtains are old and faded, and it is almost impossible to see the original appearance.

Ouyang Wu came to a conclusion that the original owner seemed to be in a very bad situation.

Ouyang Wu touched the wound on her forehead. On the grounds of amnesia and the instinct of the intelligence officers of the Security Bureau, she easily extracted the information she needed from the close-fitting maid in front of her.

There are four major empires on Xueyuan Continent, namely Eastern Jin, Western Qin, Nanyuan, and Beixue.

The four empires are in the shape of "mouth", occupying the south, east, north and west respectively. The blank space between the words is a dark forest that stretches for thousands of miles, while the periphery of the four countries is an endless sea of ​​ghosts. As far as the eye can see, no one knows whether the periphery of the Nether Sea is the end of the sky or another mystery.

And the empire where Ouyang Wu is located is the Eastern Jin Kingdom.

Ouyang Wu's family is a noble family. Her father, Ouyang Liu, is now the prime minister of the Jin State, who is more than ten thousand people under one person. However, in this luxurious mansion, the daughter Ouyang Wu lived a life inferior to that of a servant.

It all starts from scratch.

Ouyang Wu's biological mother, the Yang family, was the only pearl in the palm of General Yang, who brought the entire family's wealth to marry into Ouyang Mansion. The wealth of Yang's dowry back then made everyone stunned.

Yang's and Ouyang Liu's young husband and wife, Qin Se and Ming, are deeply in love. However, the good times did not last long, and Ouyang Liu was favored by the eldest princess' daughter Sun. Sun's long sleeves are good at dancing, and she actually persuaded the emperor to give her to Ouyang Liu as his wife.

Ouyang Liu enjoyed the blessings of Qi people, but he never thought that Yang would cry silently behind his back.

Sun is a hypocritical person, and when it comes to scheming, the straightforward Yang is far inferior. What's more, since Sun's marriage into Ouyang's mansion, he had two marriages in three years and four in five years. In addition, her endless means have not only tied Ouyang Liu's heart to her, but also smeared Yang's family as a Vicious jealous woman.

After seven years of marriage, Yang finally became pregnant. With Sun's means, she gave birth to Ouyang Wu, but she fell ill. Ouyang Liu's partiality, injustice and groundless accusations finally made Yang angry and passed away!

In the end, she used a decisive way to save her daughter's future, but she came to the end of her life.

However, Mrs Yang arranged the future for her precious daughter, but she did not expect Mrs Sun to raise her daughter badly. In the end, Ouyang Wu, the daughter of the dignified prime minister, became the laughing stock of the entire Eastern Jin Dynasty.

The tragedy of Ouyang Wu was all due to a letter of divorce from King Huai'an.

Yang Shi had died to save Ning Concubine, and Ning Fei felt guilty, so she decided to betroth Ouyang Wu to her own son, King Huai'an.

However, no one could have imagined that Yuxue's cute little Ouyang Wu would grow up to become inferior and cowardly, stupid, and what makes people speechless is that she is also a nympho, stalking King Huai'an, and doing everything possible.

The pretentious King Huai'an disliked her extremely, and since Concubine Ning had passed away, the King Huai'an had no scruples, so he sent her a letter of divorce on the wedding day!

Ouyang Wu flew to the Huai'an Palace in a fiery red wedding dress, but what she saw was a pair of red entwined figures on the big carved bed. She was overwhelmed and humiliated, and died on the spot.

Then, there was Ouyang Wu's transmigration this time.

"Miss, do you want to eat something to cushion your stomach first?" After talking for a long time, Xiu'er looked at the sky and said to Ouyang Wu.

Xiu'er is the daughter of Yang's escort, Mammy Li, and the only person in the house who really cares about Ouyang Wu.

Seeing Ouyang Wu nod, Xiu'er turned around and left, and she came back not long after, holding a pot of dark steamed buns in her hand, and there was no other food.

Xiu'er's eyes were apologetic, and a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. She said with relief, "It's all Xiu'er's fault. I went a little late, and all the food in the kitchen was taken out..."

Although Xiu'er had dealt with it a little, but Ouyang Wu was still sharp-eyed to find a trace of red marks in the circles of her eyes, as well as the scratches on her hands. Xiu'er's words were similar to deceiving the original Ouyang Wu, but in front of the current one, there was nothing to hide.

Just taking these few black buns, are they all bullied? What was the life of the original Ouyang Wu?

A thought flashed in Ouyang Wu's heart, but she didn't want to cause trouble when she first arrived, so she suppressed this thought in her heart.

However, she didn't cause trouble, but things came to provoke her.

Just as Ouyang Wu stared at the black bun with a musty smell in her hand in embarrassment, hesitating whether to speak, there was a mocking sound from outside the door.