Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 3

"The weather is so hot... I really want to go to the beach to play..."

Ning Wang's mansion had large blocks of ice in the house.

After all, they were bored.

Sambo bit a lollipop, lay on the stone in the shade, and sighed.

Erbao leaned aside and flipped through the book, and said slowly: "I want to go too, I can go catch crabs."

Dabao nodded calmly: "Maybe I can still see mermaids."

Erbao continued: "Daddy just recently He punished us, but he definitely won't take us there."

Da Bao said, "It would be nice if you can spare half a day."

Er Bao suddenly saw her sister standing far away, holding a beauty fan in her hand, fluttering butterflies. , smiling like a flower, he patted Sanbao's body and said, "You go and call your sister here."

He ran over, and after a while, the little sister was brought over.

My sister was wearing a water blue skirt that day. The breeze blew and the skirt swayed, making her skin white as jade and very cute.

She stared blankly at these brothers, not knowing why.

Erbao held her shoulders and said, "Sister, do you want to see the blue sea?" The younger sister tilted her head and thought for a while, then nodded: "...I think."

"The sea is so beautiful, it's endless."

"The sea breeze is so comfortable."

"The beach by the sea is soft, and it's very comfortable to step on."

"There are many small crabs by the sea, we can catch them to play, or burn them to eat..."

"Also, you can see mermaids."

The three steamed buns added each and every one of your words. Seeing the little sister pouting "Oh", Sanbao was a little anxious: "Do you understand?" The sister nodded blankly.

Erbao's eyes lit up: "So do you want to go?"

"Yeah!"

"You go tell daddy and let him show you the sea, okay?"

"Okay." 

" Remember not to tell us!"

Under the urging of a steamed bun, he strode hard on his short legs to find Ye Chonghua.

At this moment, Ye Chonghua was taking a nap with Ouyang Wu in his arms, when he suddenly felt someone pulling his sleeves, he turned around involuntarily, and saw his little daughter standing in front of the bed dumbfoundedly, looking at him.

Ye Chonghua didn't want to disturb Ouyang Wu's rest, so he got up from the bed lightly, carried his little daughter out, and said pleasantly, "What's wrong, Beibei?"

"Dad, I want to see the sea."

Ye Chong Hua raised his brows: "Why would Beibei want to see the sea?"

"Because the sea is so beautiful...the sea breeze is so comfortable...the beach is so soft...well, you can also see mermaids." The younger sister tilted slightly With her head, she told her father what the three brothers told her just now.

Ye Chonghua smiled and praised: "Beibei really knows a lot." The younger sister giggled, raised her face and smiled at Ye Chonghua.

Ye Chonghua hugged her to go out: "Okay, Daddy will take you to see the sea."

The younger sister was anxious: "No, no, I want the three brothers to go with Bei Bei."

"Dad won't take them, only you." 

The younger sister quickly shook her head: "No..." She whispered, "Brother...can scold."

"Then tell the truth to daddy, do they want to play?"

"Yeah!" The younger sister nodded, and her soft little hands hugged Ye Chonghua's neck, "Dad bring brother Let's go."

Ye Chonghua winked at his sister: "Dad go to punish them first." 

When Ye Chonghua and his sister appeared in front of the three little buns, their faces were full of anticipation, waiting for them Seeing Ye Chonghua's gloomy face, everyone lowered their heads.

Ye Chonghua looked at each of them with their heads lowered, as if they had done something wrong, and slowly said, "What happened this time?"

"We were wrong, we shouldn't encourage our sister to go to the beach to play. "Sambo has always been the quickest to admit mistakes.

"Oh." Ye Chonghua responded with a slightly raised corner of his lips, "What should I do then?"

"Punishment." Erbao rolled his eyes and said like this.

So Ye Chonghua didn't speak, the three children bowed their heads, walked to a big tree and stood up obediently.

"Half an hour."

Ye Chonghua didn't actually want to punish them, but recently he found that these children are getting more and more naughty, so he decided to pay attention to treating them and take them out in a few days.

Ye Chonghua still had official business to deal with in the afternoon. After he left, the three children looked at each other and hummed, "This unreliable sister."

"Brother, what are you doing?" The sister ran back after a while. Seeing that all three of them were standing motionless facing the tree, they became curious again.

"We're watching something fun." Erbao said so, seeing his sister standing under the tree, he couldn't help but reach out and squeeze her face: "Little villain!"

Sanbao also went to pinch her face, "Sister, this little rascal betrayed us!" The younger sister was pinched and cried, and she burst into tears.

"Hey, Daddy is going to punish us again." Dabao sighed, and was about to coax Sister Hong when two chubby little hands reached out and pinched her face, accompanied by a surprised voice: "Wow, so soft! "

It turned out to be the twins of the Wang family of Anyang, Yetong and Yewu are here. These two little guys were carefully raised by the king of Anyang, so they are round and chubby.

They don't have a sister, and they have always envied the three Baozi who have sister, the beautiful and smiling sister. They saw the three buns pinching their sister just now, they couldn't help pinching it for a while, and tried the feel, but they didn't make a big deal.

The younger sister was pinched in pain and cried even louder.

Erbao saw that his younger sister's face was pinched red, and her little face turned gloomy. She pushed Yetong forward and narrowed her eyes slightly: "Why do you bully my sister?

" My sister cried and got angry, her little fist clenched tightly, my sister is ours, we can bully, but you can't! He raised his head slightly and raised Ye Wu's collar: "Dare to bully my sister, looking for a fight?!" want to discourage.

But as soon as he saw Sanbao being pressed to the ground by Ye Wu, his face changed, and he became angry: "You bullied my sister, but also my second brother and third brother?!"

So Dabao also honorably joined the melee.

The twins are bigger than the three buns, and they are also bigger in size. If three fights two, Ye Tong and Ye Wu are still beautifully tragic, and both of them were beaten and cried.

After Ye Tong and Ye Wu ran away crying, the three buns looked at each other. The sisters on the side were stunned, they cried even louder than her!

I beat those two meat buns just now without any pressure, but when I think of the terrifying face on my father's face next...

The three buns couldn't help shrinking their necks, thinking about whether to admit their mistakes first.

Before taking a few steps, Yun Shang came over with Ye Tong and Ye Wu, and the two little meat buns were very wronged behind him, and were still wiping tears.

Yun Shang approached and asked, "What's the matter with you guys? Your two little uncles came here, after all, they were guests, and you actually beat people to tears?"

Erbao said displeased, "Who let them bully My sister! My sister was pinched and cried."

Sanbao also said angrily: "Look at my sister's face, she's all red." The twins were at a loss, so they didn't dare to refute, and were still wiping their tears.

Yun Shang glared at the twins: "You two little bastards, go to other people's houses and bully their sisters? If your cousin finds out later, won't they peel you off?" 

The twins shrank their bodies, eyes It fell on the pretty sister, and cried again with a wow.

Dabao couldn't bear it anymore at this time: "Don't cry, we don't blame you."

Sanbao said: "Humph! Yes, but there is no next time!"

Yetong said: "We don't want to bully her... "

Yun Shang can't laugh or cry at the moment, these children.

Yun Shang was afraid that they would fight again, and threatened: "You guys should get along well, this time you are lucky to meet me, otherwise..."

"I see, Uncle Yun Shang, we will treat these two little guests well."

"That's good."

Er Bao finally thought of something, rolled his eyes, and said beside Yun Shang's ear: "Uncle Yun Shang, Aunt Yeyao is coming over today..."

Yun Shang's face suddenly became tense. After a moment, he looked around: "I still have something to do..."

Erbao grabbed his sleeve tightly and smiled mysteriously: "Uncle Yunshang, I'm not going to let you go unless you agree to a request."

"Okay, little ancestor, I promise you everything you say. I still have something to do, I'll go first, you two get along well."

Looking at the back of Yun Shang fleeing away, Er Bao felt that he had inadvertently heard from his mother last time. It's useful to hear.

Dabao stopped crying when he saw the twins, and said, "The weather is so hot, I'll take you to a swim."

Erbao bit his ear secretly at Sanbao: "If daddy asks, let's say we're going to play with my little uncle.

"Mmmm." There is a swimming pool in the backyard of Prince Ning's mansion, which was specially created by Ouyang Wu for a few children to learn to swim. Because of frequent water changes, the water inside is clear.

Before the twins understood, they saw three steamed buns each coming over with a duck swimming ring, and then saw them stripped naked, Erbao said to them, "Take care of my sister." The twins are naturally very happy to look at Bei Bei, but when they see San Baozi playing vigorously in the water, and the cute duck swimming ring on them that they have never seen before, they are really envious.

My sister didn't go into the water, so she just sat in the shallow water, stepped on her feet, and had a great time.

Seeing Yetong and Yewu still standing there, the younger sister beckoned to them, revealing tiny snow-white teeth: "It's fun." The
twins came over and sat next to the younger sister, suddenly jealous and jealous of the three buns, they There is such a lovely sister, and such a fun thing.

After the three buns happily finished swimming and brought them ice cream, they tasted the sweet and cool thing, and secretly made up their minds that they would not go home tonight!

King Anyang is going to be sad~>_