Contempt

King Huai'an's Orchid Appreciation Banquet was held in Baopu Courtyard.

Baopu Courtyard is one of the four famous gardens in Beijing. It covers an extremely wide area with luxurious and exquisite scenery.

Ouyang Wu got out of the carriage outside the courtyard, and because she showed the invitation, she entered without any hindrance.

After the huge flower bed, there is Qingxin Pond spanning two mountains. The water of the pond is clear and distant, orchids are planted all over the shore, the mountains and islands are shaded, and the waterfront is covered with vines.

Along the way, the scattered pavilions were filled with young ladies from various families. They sat together in twos and threes and chatted vigorously.

Ouyang Wu was admiring the scenery in the garden with great interest. At this time, a noble girl, surrounded by maids, came towards Ouyang Wu.

She is very good-looking, with delicate eyebrows, a goose-yellow Luo skirt, lotus flowers under her feet, graceful and graceful while walking.

There was a slight smile on the corner of the girl's mouth, giving people a weak and kind impression. She looked up to see Ouyang Wu, and paused for a while, her eyes looked at the flowing water like a spring sun, and a kind smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

At this time, in her eyes, Ouyang Wu had picturesque brows, a temperament like an orchid, like the morning dew in the spring sun, fresh and agile. Just by looking at her, you can see that she is of extraordinary origin, noble and elegant, and she is by no means the daughter of an ordinary family.

However, at this time, the nurtured nanny next to the girl approached her and whispered something in her ear. The girl was surprised to cover her lips that were widened in surprise with a handkerchief, and those beautiful eyes instantly changed from kindness. for ridicule.

Those scrutinizing eyes looked at Ouyang Wu coldly up and down, with a sneer of contempt on the corner of her mouth. She didn't say a word, but every look was contempt and contempt.

Ouyang Wu stood indifferently and looked back at her calmly. At this moment, she has a calm but graceful smile on her face. In April, when the spring is full of beauty, on the tall and straight cherry trees, the pale pink cherry blossom petals are falling a little, making her already beautiful face even more beautiful and elegant.

The sarcastic smile at the corner of the girl's mouth slowly solidified on her face. She looked a little puzzled and confused. Finally, she nodded lightly to Ouyang Wu, and then left quickly without looking back.

Along the way, there are also girls who appreciate Ouyang Wu's temperament and take the initiative to say hello, but after being reminded by the people around them to know Ouyang Wu's name, they all walk fast, afraid that they will be infected with bacteria when they are close to her.

Ouyang Wu couldn't help touching her nose speechlessly.

She had expected that the original owner would be unpopular, but she didn't expect that just one name would make people despise Joss.

Of course, Ouyang Wu can choose not to participate in this Orchid Appreciation Banquet, but since she has worn it to this time, she must integrate into this world. What's more, the Sun family, Ouyang Xiu and Ouyang Ying tried their best to stop her, so she would come over even more.

Suddenly, a small sound came from the rockery not far away.

"Have you heard? Although this time it is a banquet to appreciate the orchid, the real purpose is not here!"

"Oh? What is the real purpose?"

"Didn't you hear that the second prince of the Xiling Kingdom came to our Eastern Jin Dynasty to ask for an engagement?" Is it? Today's Orchid Appreciation Banquet was held for the Second Prince Ye's request to marry Princess Yaohua!"

"Isn't it right? Didn't the Second Prince Ye want to marry a strange woman from the Eastern Jin Dynasty? Who said it must be Yaohua? Princess?" There was great dissatisfaction in this voice.

"Are you really stupid or fake? Princess Yaohua, regardless of her appearance or talent, is second to none in our Eastern Jin Dynasty, not to mention that she is the first-line princess of the most honorable queen, and the second prince of the night does not marry her. Can you marry someone else?"

As soon as these words came out, there was a sudden silence around them, and after a while, an unwilling voice said in a thin voice: "If it comes to appearance, in fact... there is one person who is not inferior to Princess Yaohua."

"Who?" Everyone asked in unison.

"Haven't you heard of Ouyang Wu, the most beautiful woman in the Eastern Jin Dynasty? I heard that her appearance is truly unparalleled in the world."

"Are you crazy? To compare that idiot with incompetence to Princess Yaohua. If you say that Princess Yaohua is the mysterious girl of Tianchi Jiutian, then Ouyang Wu is just a piece of mud on the ground! Then Ouyang Wu is not even worthy to lift Princess Yaohua's shoes!

" Have you forgotten how disgusting she was when she stared at King Huai'an as a nympho and drooling? Now I really want to vomit! Fortunately, our King Huai'an was resolute, and directly called off the marriage, otherwise All the women in the Eastern Jin Dynasty will not let her go!"

For a while, the voices of the fifth young lady of the Ouyang family were filled with righteous indignation, and the girls who were attacked by the group could only draw circles on the ground in depression.

Axiu's face immediately flushed, she rolled up her sleeves and was about to rush in, wishing to beat those people up immediately.

However, Ouyang Wu held her back, "Don't go."

"Miss! How dare they say that about you..." As Axiu said, her eyes turned red, she was worthless for their young lady. The marriage contract that Madam exchanged her life for was slandered like this.

"Who doesn't talk about people behind their backs, who doesn't talk about people behind their backs?" Ouyang Wu pursed her lips into a straight line, her eyes were like clear streams, brilliance under the sun, and a deep shadow of light flashed in her eyes.

"But..." Axiu wants to tell everyone that her young lady is smart and wise, and her scheming skills are top-notch. She is definitely not what she used to be, but...

"The facts will prove everything, so just wait patiently." Yes, Ouyang Wu wished that she could hide for a longer time, but it was obvious that the Sun family had already begun to realize the difference in her.

What Ouyang Wu and Axiu didn't expect was that in the near future, Ouyang Wu's existence would bring a thunderous shock to Princess Yaohua, a peerless beauty, and also make the entire Eastern Jin Dynasty a sensation!