The Princess is Furious

With a "smack", Ouyang Wu clapped his hands away heavily, looked coldly at his radiant eyebrows and those incomparably confident eyes, raised his eyebrows and said, "Up to now, does the lord still feel that I, Ouyang Wu, should put my whole heart on you? Ye Chonghua is a god of war, and is the dream of all women in the world! I don't know how many times higher than the prince in terms of appearance and talent, and whether the prince has heard a word Birds choose high branches to perch, scholars choose bright masters to serve, people go to high places, and water flows to low places, who do you think I should choose now?"

King Huai'an was going to be so angry! In Ouyang Wu's eyes, he was completely compared by Ye Chonghua. From her contemptuous eyes, he knew that he could not be compared with Ye Chonghua at all!

An uncomfortable flush flashed across his face, and his brows twitched involuntarily because of anger. As the most beautiful man in the Eastern Jin Kingdom, he has received many compliments since he was a child. He has always been the number one in everything. What's more, the previous Ouyang Wu revolved around him all day and bumped into the sky. . How could he ever be ridiculed by others, let alone a woman who was rejected by him with a letter of divorce. With a pale face, he pointed at Ouyang Wu and said sternly, "I didn't expect you to be a woman who thinks differently!"

Ouyang Wu smiled lightly. She didn't care, she only knew that she had successfully pissed off the breeding pig of King Huai'an.

"If there's nothing to do, then I'll take a step first."

King Huai'an involuntarily held her shoulders: "Without my permission, you..."

"What?" Ouyang Wu glanced at him with a half-smiling smile. "My lord, is it difficult for someone to be strong?"

King Huai'an met her eyes, his beautiful face was full of ruthless determination, and the courage she exuded was unbelievable. Is this still the old idiot Ouyang Wu?

His hand dropped slowly.

Ouyang Xiu happened to be returning from shopping with the girl from the market, and in the distance, he saw King Huai'an and Ouyang Wu saying something in front of their house, "Qingqing, hooking up with each other", only to feel a surge of anger rising above their heads. The slut actually wants to have two boats on one foot, why are the best men in the world hooked up by this slut.

Jealousy was burning thickly, and Ouyang Xiu kept walking in the direction of the two. Finally, facing the delicate face of King Huai'an, she still showed a sweet smile, dedicated herself to blessing him, but King Huai'an didn't even look at her.

Ouyang glared at Ouyang Wu unwillingly, and pretended to say, "Five sisters, didn't the emperor issue an imperial decree? You have to take care of your health. What if you go out at will and get injured and disabled?"

"Thank you, third sister. Don't worry, Wu'er will definitely take good care of herself." Ouyang Wu left gracefully, and King Huai'an stared blankly at her slender figure, who soon disappeared at the end of the corridor.

Ouyang Xiu stood by the side of King Huai'an and peeked at his handsome profile, which was even more moist and jade-like in the sun. But at this moment, he frowned slightly, a pair of indifferent and cold eyes fell on Ouyang Wu from beginning to end, from beginning to end, he did not even give herself a look, and he was jealous and hated in his heart.

Ouyang Xiu smiled softly: "The fifth sister is going to marry the prince of the night soon."

Ouyang Xiu's original intention was that she was going to get married and had to hook up with others. The words were so harsh in the ears of King Huai'an, yes, she is about to get married, and she will soon be his wife.

He snorted coldly and walked away, leaving only Ouyang Xiu biting his lips and standing there, a pair of beautiful eyes flowing with strong viciousness.

She left quickly, and the girl behind her trotted after her: "Miss, Miss, where are you going?"

"Enter the palace!"

Ouyang Xiu's whole heart was swallowed by the poisonous snake of jealousy, and the remaining rationality Almost lost, how could that straw bag Ouyang Wu be favored by the two best men in the world, but she couldn't! Her Ouyang Xiu is no worse than Ouyang Wu in terms of appearance and talent!

She narrowed her eyes and went to the Jinghua Palace, only to see that the palace was in a mess, with precious porcelain fragments scattered all over the floor, and a group of court ladies knelt on the ground to clean up the mess on the ground, their bodies shivered, and several court ladies were slapped on the face. The traces on the back of the palm must be that Princess Yaohua has just lost a lot of temper. At this moment, she herself is lying on her exquisite and luxurious big bed, crying so hard that she almost fainted.

Ouyang Xiu sneered in his heart, what's the use of only crying, can he snatch Ye Chonghua back from that little slut Ouyang Wu?

The princess' confidant, Xin Tian, ​​saw Ouyang Xiu coming, and walked up to her and whispered, "Miss Ouyang, the princess has lost her temper. Go and persuade her!"

Ouyang Xiu waved back from the Jinghua Palace . The whole group of people walked up to the princess, and Yingying bowed: "Princess, do you know that the second prince Ye gave Ouyang Wu a total of 200 sets of betrothal gifts, it's just dazzling everyone's eyes!"

"You What are you talking about?!" Princess Yaohua raised her head, there were still wet tears on her face, her eyes were wide open, and there was a trace of grimness in her expression.

Ouyang Xiu deliberately said: "It's all the rare treasures that Prince Ye has collected from under the sky, and many of them have never been seen or heard of by Ouyang Mansion. By the way, there is also a wedding dress that came with the dowry gift. The wedding dress was made by The best embroidered embroidery in Xiling country, it depicts magnificent patterns, the golden phoenix is ​​about to fly, the color is gorgeous, the clothes and skirts are also inlaid with emeralds, oriental pearls and large particles of jade. It is very prosperous and splendid, such a wedding dress is the dream of every girl."

Princess Yaohua's hand twisted the soft red rattan flower bed tent in front of her, her fingernails were about to be snapped off.