The Dowry Girl

The next day, it was just dawn, and Sun shi, who had accompanied Ouyang Xiu all night, washed up in a hurry, and after dressing up, she hurriedly entered the palace. This is what she came up with after thinking about it all night. Now her two daughters have been damaged in Ouyang Wu's hands one after another. After Ouyang Xuan was released from the woodshed, he was assigned by Ouyang Liu to go to Western Xinjiang. Ouyang Liu now looks at Ouyang Wu in a different way, and can't help but refuse to punish her cruelly, and even dispatched a lot of servants by her side.

The Sun family has always understood Ouyang Liu. This person loves himself more, and he only does things that benefit him. Since Ouyang Liu doesn't care about this matter, after thinking about it, only Princess Yaohua and the Queen can deal with that little bitch now!

After all, Ouyang Wu robbed Princess Yaohua of Ye Feibai, bringing shame to the entire royal family. If she provokes a few words, the entire royal family will definitely be the enemy of Ouyang Wu!

Princess Yaohua was a little uneasy today, and came to the queen early in the morning to greet her. Princess Yaohua was tired of being by the Queen's side, and the two were chatting about trivial matters when they heard a report from outside: "Mrs. Sun, the Prime Minister of Zuo, asks to see you!" 

The Queen looked at the Princess and smiled: "It's been a long time since Jin'er was here. I've entered the palace, why do you have time to come to see Aijia today, Xuan!" After a while,

Mrs. Sun came in from outside the palace, but the queen found that although her face was covered with a thick layer of powder, it couldn't hide her paleness. With the cyan color on her face and under her eyes, she seemed to be ten years older suddenly, with a dullness and sadness in her eyes. Mrs Sun has always paid attention to her appearance, and she takes good care of herself on weekdays, so she decided not to. The queen frowned: "Jin'er, what's wrong with you?"

As soon as Mrs Sun came in and saw the queen and Princess Yaohua, she wailed and burst into tears. After washing the powder on her face in a mess, the queen was at a loss: "What's wrong with you?"

Princess Yaohua was also very surprised, and stepped forward to help Mr. Sun up: "But what happened?"

Mrs. Sun cried . More and more powerful: "The empress and the princess are going to avenge the sleeves!"

"What happened to Xiu'er? Yesterday I invited Xiu'er and Wu'er to my flower viewing conference. Why didn't they come?" There was a glimmer of pride in Princess Yaohua's eyes. She didn't care about Ouyang Xiu now. , just wanted to hear the tragic news of Ouyang Wu.

"Sleeve her...Sleeve she...it's all to blame for that little bitch Ouyang Wu, yesterday...yesterday...they were going to attend the princess's flower viewing party, but Xiuer got into Ouyang Wu's carriage. , I didn't expect that the carriage took Xiu'er to the suburbs, Xiu'er, Xiu'er was... This must be a trap set up by Ouyang Wu, and she harmed Xiu'er!"

After Princess Yaohua heard the news, her beautiful face The grim face appeared undisguised, and the bottomless depths like the dark night forest were frightening. A pair of watery eyes seems to be the ice that has not melted for thousands of years under the cold tan, with a strong hostility. This is a trap she dug with great difficulty. I thought that Ouyang Wu did not appear at the flower viewing conference yesterday, so I definitely thought that she had been ruined, but I didn't expect it! Thinking of this, Princess Yaohua stomped her feet angrily, and couldn't help complaining about Ouyang Xiu in her heart, how could this idiot be so brainless, and she deserved to be insulted because she didn't bring down Ouyang Wu.

The queen was extremely shocked when she heard Sun's words. Seeing Yaohua's abnormal expression, her acquaintance, she understood it in her heart. She narrowed her eyes and gave Princess Yaohua a cool look. The queen spoke slowly and calmly said to the Sun family: "This sleeve is really pitiful, how can a good girl encounter such a thing, can you find out? Is it really what Ouyang Wu did?"

Sun Shi's sobbing became more and more serious, and a strong hatred burst out in his eyes: "Then Ouyang Wu, since he was chosen by the Second Prince Ye as the princess, she has been unscrupulous, not only acting arbitrarily in the Prime Minister's Mansion, not taking us seriously, but also ...more..."

"Oh? What's more?" Yaohua continued when he saw that Mr. Sun couldn't speak.

"I don't even care about the royal family!"

"Presumptuous!" The queen's face darkened, and there was a strong look of anger between her delicate eyebrows. Ye Feibai had a headache for rejecting the fact that the princess would bring shame to the royal family. Now this Ouyang Wu is challenging her bottom line again and again, and now he doesn't even take the royal family seriously! The queen's hand rested on the armrest, and the armor "Kala" inlaid with ruby ​​beads made a low voice!

"Mom, calm down, this daughter of Ouyang Wu has seen her several times, but she has eyes above the top. She seduces Ye Feibai with her seductive tricks. After she thinks she is already Queen Ye, she doesn't put everyone in her eyes. With her Now, there have been so many unpredictable disasters in this Xiangfu, I think she is the ominous person, if Feibai knew this night, I'm afraid..."

Princess Yaohua glanced at the queen, continued to add fuel to the fire, and said here He didn't continue, just picked up the handkerchief in his hand and gently covered the smile on his lips.

"Such an ominous person should be known to everyone in the world!" The Queen replied lightly.

Heh, Ouyang Wu, how could the majesty of the royal family be challenged by a woman like you?

Ye Chonghua was sitting in the hall, and the emperor was sitting on the hall drinking tea slowly. Ouyang Wu's bad reputation has spread very quickly in the Eastern Jin Kingdom recently. I believe that soon the whole world will know that the fifth young lady of the Prime Minister's Mansion can't help but become obsessed with straw bags. She is still an unknown person.

Today, the emperor of the Eastern Jin Kingdom invited him to come, presumably for this reason, Ye Chonghua's face showed a faint sneer.

The emperor put down the teacup and cleared his throat, "Have you heard anything recently, my lord?"

"What does the emperor think this prince should have heard?"

Ye Chonghua's answer, neither serious nor serious, made the emperor's face slightly gloomy, if it weren't for Yao Hua that girl pestered him early in the morning, and he didn't want to go into this muddy water. After slowing his face, the emperor continued to speak: "I have heard a lot about... Fifth Miss of the Xiangfu."

Ye Chonghua sat quietly, his eyebrows were as dark as the thick ink in an ink painting, his eyes were as bright as precious obsidian, like jade, and his vertical hair glowed with a faint luster. With a hint of loneliness and indifference, he casually played with the moist and smooth exquisite jade porcelain cup in his hands, and his gestures made him more graceful and elegant.

He slowly moved the jade cup containing the tea to his cold lips, took a sip, and then slowly said: "Oh? The emperor heard what happened to this king's concubine?

" accent. Ye Chonghua's deep eyes were cold and ruthless. He glanced at the emperor inadvertently, with a look of contempt for all things in his eyes, revealing a noble and indomitable arrogance. The bottom of my heart could not help but tremble slightly.

"Recent rumors that the fifth young lady of the Ouyang family is too hard-headed and will bring a lot of trouble to the people around her. It is rumored that it is because of her that the prime minister's residence has not been peaceful recently. If this is true, my lord, you marry her, I'm afraid it will affect the country's luck!"

With a "snap", Ye Chonghua slammed the jade cup on the sandalwood table, but after a while, innumerable cracks appeared on the jade cup, and then turned into a pool of fragments. He frowned slightly, which made him look more arrogant and sinister: "It's ridiculous to think that the dignified Eastern Jin Congress is afraid of a weak woman. This king never believes in numerology, and, if that's the case, this king will marry him. Wouldn't it just solve a problem in the Eastern Jin Kingdom?" 

The emperor originally intended to win over Ye Chonghua, and even more hoped that he could marry Yaohua, but seeing Ye Chonghua's arrogant expression at this moment, he only regretted that he had listened to the queen's pillow wind.

"Hehe, the lord is joking, the lord has come all the way to my Eastern Jin Dynasty to ask for a strange woman, how can I give such a woman to the lord?" The emperor smiled lightly, "Ouyang Wu is indeed beautiful, but such a woman is really not good. It is worth six cities. In terms of beauty, I think my Yaohua is even better. She can't help but be the most beautiful woman in my Eastern Jin Dynasty and the most honorable woman in my Eastern Jin Dynasty. If I marry her, I will definitely bring her to Xiling Kingdom. Good luck, what do you think of your lord?"

Ye Chonghua just curled the corners of his lips, the irony was even stronger, but he didn't respond.

Seeing that Ye Chonghua did not speak, the emperor just looked at himself quietly, thinking that his words had moved Ye Chonghua, after thinking for a moment, he frowned slightly and thought of a plan, and suggested: "If the prince really likes Ouyang Wu , then let her be Yaohua's dowry maid, but this woman cannot be married. She has a bad reputation and is not worthy of being the night princess. "