Second Prince of the Night

Ouyang Wu left Ye Chonghua and returned to Fuzhong soon. She didn't return overnight, and if someone found out, she knew exactly what was waiting for her.

As soon as she arrived in the yard, she saw Axiu's pale and bloodless face. Axiu pulled her sleeves and looked up and down: "Where have you been in the morning? I really scared Axiu.

" just went out? Very good, very good, otherwise she would have to explain it again.

She was the one who stole from the Sun Mansion last night, and only one night had passed, but in her opinion, the night alone in the same room with Ye Chonghua seemed to be longer than her previous life.

Holding Axiu's cup of tea, Ouyang Wu's eyes flashed a hint of slyness, but she pretended to be ignorant and asked: "Mrs. and the third lady and the fourth lady didn't send someone here?"

Axiu's face showed a touch of excitement. With a smile, her little face flushed red, she attached to Ouyang Wu's ear and whispered, "Miss, madam, they don't have time to take care of you now, they are in big trouble."

"Oh?" Ouyang Wu pretended Surprised, I inquired about the gossip: "What's the matter? What trouble did they encounter?"

"Miss, I don't know. This morning, someone from the Sun Residence came to the door early, and I don't know what that person said to the lady. , Madam passed out immediately." A schadenfreude flashed in Axiu's eyes, she continued, "The doctor finally rescued Madam, but after waking up, Madam kept losing her temper in the room. The situation is very scary."

"Really? That's really interesting." Ouyang Wu's slender and light-white fingers were holding the tea, and the rising mist blocked the radiance in her eyes, "Yes. Come on, go out and find out what's going on."

"Okay, my servant will go out and have a look." After receiving the order from Ouyang Wu, Axiu ran out with a smile on her face.

It didn't take long for Axiu to come back excitedly and bring back the latest gossip to Ouyang Wu: "Miss, there are rumors outside that the Sun Mansion has been stolen!"

 "It's just a theft, what's the trouble with Madam? "Ouyang Wu pretended to be suspicious.

"Aiya, you don't know, it is said that—" Axiu whispered in Ouyang Wu's ear, "The Sun Mansion has lost a large number of treasures that were looted from the northwest, and now the rumors are going crazy outside, saying that it is General Sun. When he was in the northwest, he was rampant, burning, killing and looting, and I also found a treasure!"

Seeing Axiu's promise, Ouyang Wu couldn't help but feel a little funny. Apart from the great general of the Sun Mansion, Ouyang Wu is the one who knows the treasures lost in the Sun Mansion. She can say with certainty that the treasure is not possible, but it is possible to burn, kill and snatch.

However, at this time, when such news is released, isn't Sun Mansion in a very passive situation?

If they deny that they don't have a lot of wealth, wouldn't they just knock down their teeth and swallow their blood?

If they admit to having a lot of wealth, what will the emperor have to do with him, Sun Bingyi?

The person who spread this statement has a grudge against the Sun Mansion, right? This is not a conspiracy, but a conspiracy of Chi Guoguo. He put the two dilemmas in front of Sun Bingyi like that, and let him admit it was difficult, and it was even more difficult not to admit it.

What a clever trick. Ouyang Wu knew that such rumors did not come out of thin air. She could smell that there was a pusher behind the scenes, strategizing and winning thousands of miles.

Ye Chonghua's cold and noble face suddenly appeared in his mind, and Ouyang Wu's heart suddenly flashed a trace of doubt: the person behind the scenes, could it be him?

But it was only a matter of suspicion, she didn't have the guts to run over and ask in person. For Ye Chonghua, a dangerous man, she decided to stay far away, because standing in front of him gave her a sense of frustration she had never had before.

Ouyang Wu had a quiet time. These days, because the Sun Mansion knocked out his teeth and swallowed blood, he insisted that he only lost a few thousand taels of silver, so the rumors gradually stopped.

On this day, after Ah Xiu came back from the outside, the excitement in her eyes could not be hidden.

"If you have anything to say, just say it, isn't it uncomfortable to hold it in?" Ouyang Wu glanced at her angrily.

Axiu's expression suddenly became bright, and she said incessantly: "Miss, do you know? The Second Prince Ye of Xiling has come to our Eastern Jin Dynasty. He said he came to ask for relatives!"

"Second Prince Ye?" Ouyang Wu shook his head. Said neither heard nor interested.

"Miss, you won't forget who the second prince is overnight, right?" Axiu looked at her master with a pitiful look on her face.

"Is he amazing? Why should I remember him?" Ouyang Wu thought Axiu's expression was funny.

"Hey, miss, when you were infatuated with King Huai'an, you said that if you were to talk about the number one person in the world, the second prince of Xiling Kingdom would be the second prince of Xiling Kingdom, and even King Huai'an couldn't compare to him. That's what you said back then. Axiu reminded Ouyang Wu deliberately, "Prince Ye, that is really a dragon and a phoenix among people. He is a man of skill and martial arts. He is omnipotent, and he is also the legendary God of War in Mobei, who has troubled the Xiling Kingdom for hundreds of years. The Xiling Kingdom was beaten to the ground by him. Everyone said that the Xiling Kingdom is now the leader of the Four Kingdoms, and that's all because the old emperor of the Xiling Kingdom gave birth to such a good son!"

"Really?" Ouyang Wu was slightly interested. To be able to support half of a country with one person's strength, the second prince this night is also a talent.

"Yes, yes, how could you forget, miss? Not only Princess Nanfeng's severed finger, but also Princess Fenghua, who has always been known as a cold beauty in Beihua, has fallen in love with Prince Ye Er at first sight." Axiu spoke with excitement, and her face flushed, "But this Second Prince Ye is so disdainful of all women that he doesn't even look at them!"

"So powerful? What is the name of that Second Prince Ye?" Ouyang Wu asked casually.

"Ye Feibai, his name is Ye Feibai—" Axiu said with a smile, "This name is almost unknown to us in the whole continent."

Ye Feibai? If you have a chance, you should get to know it well.