The Gaming Bet (Charlie)

(image was drawn by me lol please check out my insta for more: leia_the_lamo)

"Ah! Come on, dammit!!" You muttered through your teeth as you smashed the buttons on your controller.

Charlie sat beside you, as calm as ever, as he clicked away at his controller, "Come on, (y/n)... It's like... I don't know, not that hard to play, ya know," he shuffled a bit in his chair as he won the match.

You threw your head back and raised your arms up with it, "AAHHH!! You got to be shitting me!?"

Charlie stared at the screen as a small smirk appeared on his lips. He side eyes you as you turned to look at him, raising your brow, "What... Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well, I was thinking. What if we, I don't know, make a bet or something?" He looked at his controller as he used his finger to move the joint stick slowly in a circle. You looked at him as you leaned back in you chair, "I'm listening. What kind of bet?"

He shrugged his shoulders as he looked at you, "Winner gets to top the loser."

You raised a brow as he looked at you. He pointed a finger to his chest as he became smug,"and I'm gonna win, obviously. You lose every round we play..."

You have him a straight face as you spoke, "If I win," you poked your finger to his chest, "I get to peg you"

You could feel his heart thump a little faster against your finger as he lightly smacks your arm away, "Seriously, dude? I'm not gonna let you peg me, that's gross."

Even as he said this, you could see him slightly squirm in his seat, his face a light red.

You became smug as you crossed your arms behind your head, "Aw come on, Charlie. You know you wanna be pegged."

He furrowed his brows as you crossed his arms over his chest, "... Fine, deal. But I'm gonna win anyways, so be prepared to get fucked by me."

There was a fire in your eyes. Even though you've lost so many rounds, this is your chance to fuck Charlie in his perfect yellow ass. You weren't ever going to get this chance again.

You started another round and the pressure was on. And for once, Charlie was nervous.

The thrill of fucking or being fucked was on his mind. He has never been pegged before, but the thought of seeing you in a strap-on and his ass taking it all in was already giving him a strong hard on.

He gulped as he looked at you from the side. His eyes widen as he saw how focused you were. He averted his eyes back to the screen as his health bar was slowly dropping. He hears a chuckle from you as he gripped the control, "Wow Charlie... Since when did you suck this bad at the game? Unless..."

He could feel his heart rate pick up as he licked his lips, trying to his best to focus on the game and deny what he wants from you.

"You wanna be pegged, don't you?"

He could feel his face heating up as his palms grew sweaty, losing a slight grip on the controller, "What? No... That's gay, (y/n). And weird as hell... Really weird. Why would I want a plastic dick up my ass?"

He could feel his tight hole twitch at the thought. He shook his head to rid of the thought as he shut his eyes for a second.

"I won!"

He shot his eyes back open as he saw his character dead on the ground, (y/n) bouncing in their seat as they looked at him, "You ready, Charlie?"

You became nervous as he nods his head, getting up and sitting on the bed, "Whatever... It's cringe if you're trying to make me beg."