The Cheesy Punishment (Alan)

You sat in the break room as you could feel you stomach growl.

God, I'm so hungry you thought as you looked around. Theres gotta be something to eat here.

You stood up as you headed to the fridge, opening it as you looked around. You picked up a container as you examined the contents. It was molded as you grimaced and put it back in the fridge.

You looked at the bottom shelf as you saw a small blocked cheese sitting on a small white plate.

You picked it up as you inspect it, plopping it into your mouth as you chewed and shut the fridge door. You pulled out your phone as you looked at restaurants to Uber to your job.

You sat back down as Alan entered the room, "Hey (y/n)."

You said hello as you heard him opening the fridge door, soon hearing a humming noise from him.

"...(y/n)," you could feel an eerie tension rise as you slowly turned to look at Alan. He stood in his full height, but he was still facing towards the open fridge - his hand gripping the fridge handle tight.

You gulped as you spoke, "Yes?"

"Did you eat my cheese?"

It fell silent as you shook your head, "No... I don't even like cheese."

It was quiet as he shut the fridge door, turning his head slightly to look at you, "Alright, I'll take your word for it..."

He slowly walked out as he shuts the door behind himself. You let out a breath you just now realized you were holding in.

What was that? It's just a piece of cheese. It can't be a big deal to Alan, right?

...Right.

It's just cheese.

For the rest of the evening, you could see Alan asking everyone about that one, small, measley piece of cheese.

The feeling of Alan boring his eyes into your skin burned deeply inside you. Why was he so obsessive with this piece of cheese?!

You could feel a cold sweat as Alan quietly came up behind you, tapping your shoulder as you slightly jumped, turning around as you held a hand to your chest. You tried to play off your fear as you said, "Geez Alan, you scared me haha... Ha..."

You could feel your face drop as you saw how fierce and hollow Alan's eyes were. He was so tall compared to you, feeling his height tower over you.

You took a step back as Alan took two steps forward, closing you into a wall as he slammed his hands on each side of you, trapping you there.

You could feel your loins heating up as your heart pounded against your chest. He leans down as you could feel his warm breath against your lips as he spoke low and demanding.

"(Y/n), I'm going to ask you one more time... Did you eat my cheese?"

You took in a breath as you tried your best to not avoid eye contact.

"A..And I'll answer you again. No... I don't even like c... Cheese."

He stayed like that for a little while longer. Lifting his hand to gently play with you hair. He dragged his fingers tightly through your hair as he gripped it hard, pulling your head back as he made you look up at him.

He leaned closely to your lips as you let out a shaky breath. Is he going to kiss you?

You could hear a scoff as you looked at him.

"I know you're lying, (y/n)... I can smell it from your breath."

He lets go of your hair as he steps back and walks toward the door, leaving in silence as he shuts it behind you.