The Need To Breed (Charlie)

I wanna hold them. I wanna squeeze them and pin them down. I want to cum inside them til my cum spills out from their insides.

I need to cum inside them. The ways I wanna get them pregnant. I want to slide my cock inside their tight hole.

Charlie closed his hand into a tight fist, his face stotic as he watched you walk around the office, fixing some files as you tugged at your slightly tight clothes, hugging against your cruvy figure.

Charlie had kept a cool, relaxed appearance around you, but his head screamed and roared to pin you underneath him and pound while you cry, like he was a wild animal.

He withheld these temptations and always kept it business like with you. Even though you've worked beside one another for two years, you didn't know anything that Charlie was thinking, especially his breeding kink.

He took in a deep breath as you passed by him, taking in as much as your scent into his senses so he could masterbate to you in his thoughts. It was almost like he's obsessed with you.

As calm and collected as Charlie is, no one knew how deep of a breeding kink he has. And no one makes him go wild with the urge to fuck the way you make him do. The strong sensation for him to dominate and take you with consented force. He wants you to feel the same way, like deep down inside, you were just as much as a pervert as he was.

He wants to see what kind of expressions you make and how filthy you can become as he pounds deep inside you over and over again, filling your cervix with his hot semen.

It gotten to the point where he even stole your cardigan. You looked for it and confused where it has gone. Little did you know, he was inside the private bathroom, holding it close to his nose and taking in deep whiffs of your scent as he had a strong grip on his aching cock.

He took that same cardigan home with him as he kept it inside his apartment. You've eventually forgotten about it, thinking you've left it somewhere by accident while out.

His eyes watched as your ass swayed from side to side. He took in a deep breath as his eyes quickly went up to look into yours.

"Charlie... Are you okay?"

He cleared his throat as he looked at you, "Yeah, why?"

You titled your head slightly to the side as you placed the back of your palm against his forehead. He gulped hard as his toes curled tightly.

Oh fuck he thought to himself. Your skin was so soft. It was driving Charlie to become wild as you let your hand slowly drop to your side, "You're a bit hot, but not to the point of illness. You seem to be a bit more dazed out than usual, Charlie. You sure you're okay?"

He nods his head as he began to tug as the lower part of his hoodie, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. No need to ask if you've already checked."

You smiled at him as you laughed softly, "My bad, didn't know you didn't like to be touched."

Oh how little did you know about him. That one single touch against his heated skin was giving him a raging boner that begged to be released from it's tightly clothed jail.

"No, I don't mind to be touched or something like that. I'm a man, I can like, handle myself, ya know." He spoke as you sat down next to him.

Oh god no, go away... Not here, not now Charlie spoke in his head as he gripped his hoodie tight think about gross stuff... Uh uh... Grandma in her bathing suit... Ew... Keep that image there...

The image soon morphed into you as you were placed in provocative images in Charlie's head.

NOOOO Charlie screamed in his head as he quickly grabbed the files you had on the table, standing up and using them to cover up his large issue.