The Moonlite Ride (Gnarly)

Art was shittly drawn by me. Check out my insta: leia_the_lamo

"You're seriously going on a date with the frowning friends from the across the street?" Charlie said as he looked at you from as he was digging his hand in a bag of Cheetos, stuffing some into his mouth.

You looked at him as you snatched the rather large bag of Cheetos from him as you ate some, "Yeah, so what? He seems pretty..."

"Weird? Awkward? A serial killer?" Charlie spoke out as he picked away some Cheetos from his hoodie as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"No... He seems pretty sweet." You smiled as you placed your arm on the table, leaning your chin on your hand as you used the other to eat some Cheetos.

Charlie watched you as he had a small frown on his own face. As he grabs the chips back from you and snacks on them again.

"Are you just gonna forget what him and his friend did?"

You wiped your hand with a napkin as you thought for a bit, "well, it was more of his friend than him, ya know?"

You stood up as you crumble the napkin in your hands, "We're gonna go right after work. So right about now."

You turned to walk away as Charlie grabbed your wrist as you turned to look at him. He blushed lightly as he quickly let's go, rubbing his hand onto the back of his neck as he wiped the other covered in Cheetos dust onto his hoodie, the red color masking the orange tint.

"Just, ya know, be careful or whatever. You never know if he might do some dumb shit... If you need anything, you can always come to me or whoever..."

You looked at him as you smiled, "thank you, Charlie. I'll be okay, I promise."

You left as Charlie slid in his seat as he sighed, stuffing his hand back into the Cheetos.

You walked out of the store as you saw Gnarly sitting in his car, looking nonchalant as he saw you and waved his hand. He got out the car as he walked over to him.

"Hey, how are you?" You spoke as he opened the side door for you.

"I'm doing good... Better that you actually showed up," he spoke softly as you smiled brightly. You got into the car with him as he got back inside and turned the engine on, driving off.

You looked out the window as Gnarly turned on some rock and roll. You were both quiet as the world zipped past your vision.

"So... (Y/n), you wanna tell me more about yourself? Never really thought I could ever have such a pretty girl in my car." His cheeks were a light red, yet his face stayed stoic.

"Well, where do you want me to start?" You said as you licked his lips, thinking.

"Let's start from the beginning. Is that okay with you?" He said as you nod your head.

"Sure... It all started the day I was born"

You both laughed as he looked at you, "Woah, not that far haha."

"Only teasing," you said as you thought, "Alright, let me start for when I got the job at Smiling Friends."

You told him about how you started and the wacky adventures that lead up with between you, Charlie and Pim. You mainly mentioned Charlie a whole lot - how you both gotten along so well.

Gnarly listened as he hummed in response, slowly coming to a stop and parking the car.

"Sounds like you really like Charlie, huh?"

You looked at him as you smiled, "of course. He's basically one of my best friends."

Gnarly looked at you as he opened the driver's side, closing it behind him as he went to your side, opening the door, holding his hand out for you to grab, "Let's go get something to eat."