The Breaking Point (Charlie + Pim)

(Drawing was shittly made by me.
Check out my insta for more better artwork: leia_the_lamo )

"Move, fatass." Charlie spoke as he pushed you out of his way, causing you to drop some papers as you glared him down.

"Fuck you, dick nose. You made me drop my papers." You spoke as you kneel down to pick up your papers as Pim rushed over to you, picking them up with you.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). Charlie can be in a bit of a mood at times," he hands you your papers as he smiled, "but deep down, Charlie loves you!"

You looked at Pim as Charlie spoke outloud, "No the fuck I don't!"

You flicked off Charlie as you looked back at Pim and smiled, "Thanks, Pim. But I really don't think Charlie likes me at all. I, too, hate his guts."

Even though you and Charlie worked together for over 2 years, you've both had this toxic hatred for one another. It all started cause of Charlie being a complete douchebag to you and you never knew why.

You sighed as you dusted some of the papers off as you thanked Pim for picking it up, leaving the break room as Pim watched. He sighs in content as he goes and sits next to Charlie at the table.

"Charlie?" Pim spoke as Charlie swiped through his phone.

"What is it, Pim?" He didn't look away from his phone as Pim drew small circles on the table with his index finger.

"How come you hate (y/n) so much? She's done nothing wrong to you..."

Charlie locks his phone and puts it down on the table as he shrugs, "I don't know, Pim. I just saw her fugly face and just... I don't know..."

"Well, I love her Charlie!" He threw his arms up in the air as he yells out, "I love (y/n), Charlie!!!"

Charlie looks around with a weirded out expression, "Relax, Pim. You don't want that barbarian to overhear you."

Pim furrowed his brows as he looked at Charlie, "She is not a barbarian, Charlie," he smiles in thought as he cups his cheeks with his hands, "she's like an enchanted princess."

"More like an ogre" Charlie says as he taps his fingers on the table.

You slam open the door as you tossed your half empty coffee cup at Charlie, "I heard that, you fat fuck!"

The mildly warm coffee smacks and splashes on Charlie's chest. He stands up as he glares at you in annoyance, "You fucking bitch! What the hell was that for?!"

"I heard you talking shit about me! The hell you mean why I did what I did!?" You yelled out as Pim tries to calm you both down.

"Guys, please! Let's not fight each other! We should make love to one another!!" Pim says as you both stared at him with disgust.

"Like hell I'll ever sleep with micropenis over here! I bet you're packing more than Charlie is, Pim!" You said as Charlie glares at you.

"Pim, you're basically calling us zoophiles if we sleep with that thing over there! Only god knows if she's human or not."

You gasped as you went over to Charlie, slapping him across the face as Charlie cups his cheek, he looks at you as he grew pissed off, "ooh! You wanna fight, you ugly cow?!"

"Yeah, I wanna fight, you balding, yellow dinosaur cunt!" You grabbed his hat as you shove it down on his head and started to pull his three hairs.

Charlie pushes you down hard onto the floor as you were both rolling around the floor, kicking, biting and pulling at each other as Pim tries to break you both up.