Witchcraft (Charlie)

You and Charlie just got off from a long day at work. You were both at Saltys as Charlie was scarfing down a burger and sipping his soda.

You were eating some chicken nuggets as you looked around the table, "Ah crap, I forgot the napkins."

You looked at where the small condiment station was. You lifted your hand as a small wad of napkins pulled out and floated towards you both.

Charlie watched in amusement as you finally grasp the napkins and use one to wipe your mouth.

"Woah, I always forget you have badass magic powers," Charlie spoke as he plops in the last bite of his burger into his mouth, rubbing his stomach with his hands as he smacked his mouth.

"That was pretty good. Man, I love Saltys," Charlie said as you nodded your head and spoke, "their chicken nuggets are the best."

Charlie thinned his eyes out in thought as he smirked playfully, "(y/n), I think I know what else you can do with those whimsical powers of yours... To spice our day up~"

You raised a brow as you smirked, slowly lifting your foot to his crouch, "ooh Charlie~ you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear this kind of idea from you~"

Charlie raised a brow as he leans closer to you, "Really? I mean, it does sound like a weird idea"

You chuckled lightly as you whispered, "Not weird at all, Charlie~ Go on, tell me~"

As you leaned in for a kiss, Charlie leans all the way back, causing you to slightly slip. Charlie spoke with excitement as he pointed with his thumb towards the salty kitchen, "How about you use those awesome power of yours and get me a free burger, huh? I'm still a bit hungry."

You had the look of irritation plastered to your face as you sighed, leaning back and pinching in-between your eyebrows.

Charlie... How are you so clueless you thought to yourself as you sighed, looking back up at him as you smirked a bit angry Ooh, I'll get him tonight. I've waited for far too long to rest this out on someone. And I want it to be him.

You and Charlie have known one another for over a year now. You've developed a strong crush on Charlie and been wanting to try out this new magic spell on him. You wanted to fuck the ever living shit out of Charlie.

But the yellow man was just so clueless. You knew he liked you back, but no matter how many moves you've pulled on him, he would never reciprocate.

Tonight was THE night. You were going to let Charlie know how badly you wanted this from him.

You lifted your hand up as the burger started to form from across the room as Charlie watched.

"Make sure you add an extra patty for me, Sunshine. Gotta get that extra protein for gains," he flexed his muscles as you chuckled. The burger floated to you guys as the ketchup packet saw as he yelled out, "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh crap," Charlie said as he grabbed the burger, "run!!"

You both jetted as the condiments started to chase after you both as they stopped after a while.

You were both in a park. It was dark but the nearby light pole kept it a bit lit for you both. The trees and bushes whooshed from the breeze as Charlie sat on a nearby bench, out of breath as he lifted the double patty in his hand, "We...we did it!"

He looked at you as you sat down on the bench, "You honestly deserve the first bite, sunshine. Here," Charlie holds the greasy burger towards you as he lean in, taking a bite as you pulled away and chewed.