Hidden Secret (Charlie)

"Thanks for having me over, (y/n)," Charlie spoke as he walked into your small apartment, "I can't wait to finally watch that new movie that gotten released on HBO max."

You closed the door behind him as you smiled, "It's no problem. I'm glad you could make it."

He plopped down on your couch as he stretched, "you know I wouldn't skip out on you." He picked up the remote as he turned the TV on.

You hummed as you dug through the cabinets, you pulled out a battery powered mini popcorn machine as you poured some kernels inside. You clicked the power button, but it wouldn't turn on.

"Hmm...Charlie, can you go into my room and get some batteries in the third drawer?" You spoke out as Charlie pushed himself off the couch, "Yeah, yeah. I got you."

He went into your room as he looked at the four drawer dresses that was near your bed. He walked towards it as he opened the second drawer. His eyes slowly widen as he saw a medium sized vibrator. He stared at it in shock as he could feel the blood rush towards his neither regions.

He couldn't help but think of you actually using it; naked and clinging onto the sheets, sweat sliding down your body as your breasts had a slight bounce. He could imagine the vibrator pushing deep inside your cute pussy.

He gulped as he reached out to grab it, but his hand immediately drawed back as he heard you from the kitchen.

"Charlie? Did you find the batteries?"

He slammed the dresser draw closed as he opened the third one, seeing the small pack of double AAs inside. He pulled out two as he closed it shut, "Yeah, I found them!"

He walked out of your bedroom as he closed the door shut. You looked at him as you went over to him, raising a brow as you held your hand out for the batteries, "What took you so long in there?"

You looked at his face as you saw how red it was. You squinted your eyes at him as Charlie couldn't look into yours. He took in a breath as you stepped closer to him, he quickly took a step back.

"Charlie... Were you digging through my drawers?"

Charlie shook his head as he avoided eye contact with you, "What? No! Of course not! Just hurry up and use the batteries for your vi- popcorn! Popcorn machineeeee!!!"

You grabbed him by the collar as you pulled him close to your face, "you were digging through my drawers!! Charlie, I told you to look inside the third drawer, not the second!!"

He looked at you as he looked away, "listen, it was an accident! I didn't mean to open that drawer, I only miscounted!"

"Miscounted?! Charlie, there's four drawers! How the hell did you miscount?!"

"I just did, okay?! Let's just watch the movie and pretend this never happened!"

You let go of his collar as you stared at him. It grew slightly tense as Charlie cleared his throat.

"What? Why are you staring at me?"

"I think of you, Charlie."

His eyes widen as he looked at you in shock, "Wha-..."

His words faded as he was speechless. Why would you think of him while doing that?! Charlie never admitted it, but even when he was doing his business, he always thought of you.

But now she's over here saying she does the same?!

Charlie could hear you moaning his name in his head as the image of you appeared once again in his vision. But this time, Charlie was railing you hard.