The Second Chance (Pim)

Pim slowly moved the thin red straw that was dipped in his ginger ale. His hand palming his cheek as it balanced his head up from falling.

Pim was sad. He really thought and believed that the girl, who he thought was shrimpena, was truly his soulmate.

He took in a breath as he released it in a sigh. Charlie chugged on his beer as he looked at Pim, elbowing him on his side, "Come on, Pim. You gotta act more like an alpha then this debbie downer, ya know. You're never gonna get laid if you don't brighten up."

"It's not the point of getting laid, Charlie," Pim sipped his drink as he laid his head on the table, "it's about finding my soulmate..."

Charlie swished his beer in his cup as he looked around, "Well, there are other people here. Just try it out."

"What's the point, Charlie? No one was as perfect as her.."

Charlie looked at Pim as he raised a brow, "Pim, you barely knew the girl. You didn't even know her real name til now."

You soon approached their area as you held on to your small tray, "Can I get you boys anything else to drink?"

Charlie raised his beer up a bit, "Yeah, another one of these."

You nodded your head as you looked at Pim, "And for you, sir?"

Pim shook his head as he slowly looked up at you, "Nothing for...me..." His eyes sparkled as he saw you. You raised a brow as you gave him a crooked smile, "you okay?"

He nods his head as you chuckled, "I'll be back with that beer."

You walked off as Charlie sipped the last of his beer, "He's pretty cute for a dude, right, Pim... Pim?"

He looked at Pim as he saw how starstruck Pim was. He nudged Pim as Pim looked at Charlie, "Who was he Charlie? I have got to know!"

Charlie shrugged as he tapped the table, "how the hell am I supposed to know, Pim. We just met him."

You came back with Charlie's beer, taking it off your tray and placing it on the table, "Here you are. I hope you enjoy."

Before you could leave, Pim catches your hand as he looked up at you, "Can we talk!?"

Your eyes widen as you turned back around to face Pim, "Sure... Did you want something else?"

Pim shook his head as he didn't break eye contact with you, "I want to get to know you!"

You smiled as you looked around, then sat down on the stool, "Alright, what you wanna know about me?"

Pim had small hearts in his eyes, already becoming putty in your hands. Charlie took this as a que as he took his beer, walking away from the table.

"Everything" Pim replies as you chuckled.

You hummed as you leaned back, "well, my name's (y/n). What's yours?"

"Pim! It's nice to meet someone as handsome as you, (y/n)." Pim said as you smiled.

"I can say the same for you, Pim. You're quite the looker,"

You both started to talk, getting to know one another as time passes by between you both. It felt like everyone zipped past but you were both all alone together.

"Hey (y/n)! Get these drinks going!" Your boss yelled out for you as you stood, "coming, boss!"

Pim looked at you as he stops you, "Wait, can we talk later or something?"

You looked at him as you go into your pocket, pulling out a small card, pointing towards the red hallway in the back, "Go to room 6. I'll meet you there in fifteen minutes."