The Special Gift (Charlie)

"Merry Christmas, (y/n)." Charlie stood in the office doorway, a gift in hand as he gave you a playful smirk. You looked at him as you replied merry Christmas as you looked at the gift.

"Is that for me?" He nods his head as he handed it to you.

"Yeah, thought about you when I saw it. Thought you needed this." He let out a snicker as you raised an eyebrow.

"Charlie, I swear if it's a razor..."

He shook his head, "it's not. Just open it."

You hesitated as you started to peel away the wrapping. You soon revealed a vibrator in it's packaging. You stared at it as Charlie started to burst into laughter.

"Since you're so lonely, thought you could use a little help."

You and Charlie were the best of friends and always made a bit low blow jokes towards one another. You scoffed as you scrunched up the wrapping, stuffing it into Charlie's mouth.

Charlie started to cough the paper out as you picked up the box, "like hell I'll ever use this, you buttmunch!"

Charlie had a bit of tears in his eyes as he grasped his throat, "Jesus. I didn't know this would set you off."

"Oh, really? It's Christmas, Charlie. You could've been a little nicer with your gift?" You frowned as you looked at the lewd package in your hand.

Charlie frowned as he dug in his hoodie pocket, pulling out another present, "look, it was only a little prank. This is your real gift from me."

You narrowed your eyes at him as he hands the small gift to you, "I swear on my grandmother, it's an actual gift."

You slowly took it as you unwrapped it. You opened the clasp as you saw a necklace inside. Your eyes brightened as you looked at him, "Oh Charlie, it's beautiful."

He smiled as he took it out the box, opening the clasp, "here, let me help you put it on."

You lifted your hair as he put it on you.

"Thank you, Charlie. I really love it a lot." You examined the necklace that now wrapped around your neck.

"I saw it at the jewelry store and thought of you. I knew you'd love it."

You hugged him as you kissed his cheek, "thank you, dingus."

He blushed as he lightly pushed you away, "yeah, yeah. It's nothing."

As time went by, you kept wearing the necklace around like it was a prized possession. As for that vibrator, it was left in it's box.

Until one day.

"Charlie, get off me, you idiot!"

"Not until you give me back my gameman!"

You were both in the breakroom, arguing which one of you gets a turn on the gameman. You decided it was your turn to play since Charlie got to play last time.

Charlie was holding you from behind, having a good, tight grasp on you as your struggled to break free.

Your bodies clunged on one another as you squirmed around him.

"Just give up, (y/n)! Let me play!"

"No way! You played it yesterday, it's my turn!"

As you argued, you both didn't realize how turned on you were. Charlie held you closer, his hands gliding past your hips and waist, gently touching underneath your breasts on accident. His neither regions pressed against your ass.