Jealousy (Charlie)

"Hey, thanks for helping me out, miss,"

"Yeah, it's no problem. Just doing my job."

The man gently placed a hand on your shoulder as you both let out a laugh. The man waved goodbye as he left.

Charlie absolutely hated it. The way that man touched your shoulder wanted to set Charlie off into a vicious fist fight.

Charlie was secretly in love with you. Even though he's too embarrassed to even admit it, he's always loved you for as long as he's known you.

But he loathed any male contact that came your way. They were all betas compared to Charlie the Alpha.

Charlie took in a breath as he flipped the guy off, muttering to himself as you went over to him, "We got one more customer to go, Charlie. You ready?"

The way you spoke his name made him go feral. Everything about you drove Charlie insane. All he wanted to do was hold you close, grasp your naked flesh and cover you in bite marks and his hot semen.

He had to calm himself down when he was near you. Even the slightest touch would set him off.

He looked at you as he turned around and started to walk away, "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's hurry up and get this over with."

You followed beside him as Charlie basically eye fucked you. His vision taking in all of your curvaceous figure. He licked his lips as his throat went dry. The amount of times he wanted to just bend you over from behind and pound away inside your tight walls.

No one has ever in all of his life made him feel the way you make him feel. He wanted you.

No. He needed you.

But, there was a problem.

Every man wanted you.

Jealousy filled Charlie as he tried his best to hold himself back. The way he wanted to rip every man that breathed the same air as you to shreds.

They didn't even deserve to take a single glance your way.

Even after all of these years of knowing one another, Charlie was too cowardly to say or confess anything to you.

He feared rejection and worried it'll only ruin your friendship.

Charlie took in a breath as you gently nudged him with your elbow, "Charlie, you're zoning out again. I said that we're here."

Charlie looked at you as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry, was just thinking about stuff."

You raised a brow as you looked at him, a bit anxious as you asked, "You doing okay?"

He nods his head as he opened the doors to a small gym, "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's get this job over with."

You narrowed your eyes at him as you walked inside. He followed behind you as you both looked around, "I wonder who our client is?"

Charlie looked around as he scoffed, "probably some puny weakling. I'll end up teaching him a few gym lessons and he'll be back to normal."

You looked at him as you smiled, "come on Charlie. You gotta be a bit more kind."

He crossed his arms over his chest as he looked away.

Kind? Towards these beta bitches who wanted you? Hell nah.

"Are you guys the smiling friends?" A voice spoken out as Charlie turned to look, "Yeah, who's ask...ing?"

Charlie was stunned to see a muscular man standing in front of you both. With a chiseled chin and strong pecs, it immediately took a blow to Charlie's ego.