The Frowning Friend (Pim ☁️)

(Art was shittly drawn by me. If you wanna see better work, check out my insta: leia_the_lamo )

(TW ⚠️: This chapter contains slight abuse!)

Its been a few months since the opening of Frowning Friends. You worked along side Grim and Gnarly as they tried their best to take down the Smiling Friends.

You never knew why it was such a big deal, but Grim had this extremely weird grudge against them as he muttered about world domination.

You sat at your desk as you tapped your pen to the table. You waited for a call as Grim came over to you, sliding his hand around your waist, "Oh my precious (y/n). Once we rule the world you'll become my queen."

You grimaced as you slowly moved his arm off your body, "Yeah, I don't think so, Grim."

You didn't tell anyone, but you had attraction towards Pim from the smiling friends.

You would occasionally - Well, basically on purpose - bump into Pim when you were both on the job with the same customer. You never smiled, you just didn't have a reason to. But when you met Pim, you could feel your chest swelling up with joy.

Something about Pim brought you this inner peace when you've always felt so empty inside.

You wanted more with Pim... You wanted to actually be with him.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as Grim grabbed your hair and pulled your head back. Tears stung your eyes as you grabbed at his hands.

He spoke with venom as he made you look at him, "You slimy, ungrateful bitch! You should feel lucky to have a titled gifted to you!"

"Grim, knock it off," Gnarly said as he pried Grims hands off you, "just leave her be."

Grim took in a couple of harsh breaths as he composed himself, "Fine... It's fine,"

He walks away as he tried to hold back tears. You hated how Grim treated you so harshly, never stopping his advances towards you.

Gnarly looked at you as he spoke softly, "You okay?"

You nod your head as you stood up, "I'm...I'm going for a walk," Gnarly nods his head as you walked out, walking towards the smiling friends building.

No way you could just go inside and ask to see Pim. It'll probably be so awkward for the both of you.

"(Y/n)?"

You heard the voice come from the only light that took away the dark. You turned around as you saw Pim and Charlie. Pim looked excited to see you as Charlie was hesitant but didn't really care.

Pim ran over to you as he hugs you, "Hello, my lovebug! What brings you here?"

You blushed lightly as leaned down a bit as you hugged Pim, the tears already spilling from your eyes.

Pim looked at you as he frowned, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He looked at Charlie with worry, "Charlie, she's crying. Something must've happened,"

You shook your head as you wiped your tears away, "N-no, it's nothing, Pim. Don't worry about me."

Pim looked at you as he gently used his hand to wipe away your tears, "it'll be okay, lovebug. Come on, I'll treat you to some ice cream. That always cheers me up when I'm feeling down!"

He smiled at you as you nod your head. Pim took your hand in his as he waves goodbye to Charlie. Charlie waved back as he walked back inside the smiling friends building.

None of you realized it, but there was a pair of crazed eyes watching you from the frowning friends building.

Pim talked to you with enthusiasm about how his day went as you listened. You took in the warmth of his hand wrapped around your fingers. It made you feel so calm.