Chapter 5

"Are you sure you will be okay with killing people?" The duke watched her eyes closely. She wiped her tears off.

"Someone needs to do it." She responded, which the duke was very surprised.

"Alright then, but first you need to come here, okay?" He opened his arms telling her to hug him and cry all she needs.

She went and hugged him, she started crying without any sound, but when the duke touched her head, she started crying out loud.

The duke just stood there comforting her until she fell asleep on his arms. He got up and went with her on her arms on his office.

AFTER FOUR YEARS OF TRAINING.

"Father, are you ready yet, I'm about to leave with John if you don't come down in a minute." Eleanor shouted to his father, she was excited to go and meet his, war friend which he could help her with her trainings.

"I'm coming I'm coming, good lord, why did you become so mean to your father, when we get there, please don't get in a fight with him, he likes to prank me too like that." The duke says as he goes down the stairs.

"Well then, I can just finish him off like that." The duke looked at her with an unbelievable face.

"If you can touch him that is, I'm telling you just be careful if he attacks you, I already told him that we are going to see him, and all about you." The duke sighed as he thought he made a mistake.

"Well don't worry so much father, after all I trained from the best." She smiled as he pointed towards John, the butler. She started teasing the duke, her father, about three years.

"If you keep going like that, I need to fire John then, are you okay with it?" The duke gave her a 'don't you dare start again' look, she just started laughing.

"I'm joking, I'm just joking, but it's true though." She started running outside, the duke starts chasing her again. Well in the butlers eyes they were just playing, too big to play.

"My lord, young lady we need to depart now, it's about time we need to get going." The butler said it with a soft voice, but it was no use the duke and Eleanor were running, they were too busy to listen to their surroundings, they got on the butlers nerves, he snaps throwing two stones hitting them on their head.

"As I said we need to leave. Now." The butler said annoyed, the duke and Eleanor where whimpering, but then they still laughed it off. As they got on the carriage they departed from the estate.

"Father, I learned a new trick." Eleanor said while she was focusing on the knife, she made it look like a knife, but she had two knives on her hand, the duke was amazed, honestly Eleanor was kind of a genius.

"Well done my love, but be sure to always to be careful, I know that you think you are careful but mistakes can happen." The duke said, while he patted her head, he looked through the window and saw that they arrived, suddenly Eleanor stopped the carriage and started running towards someone.

James was there waiting for them, and it looked like he had those things with him as well.

"James, wait!" The duke shouted going out of the carriage running towards them, but something unexpected happened, Eleanor threw little knifes towards James, which he thought he dodged but one got him in the left leg.

John looked at his leg, looked back at Eleanor and started laughing.

"Yes, this is it, give it to me, I haven't had this much fun in decades, yes, may I know who you are?" He said as he was starting to have the best fun in his entire life, as Eleanor ran towards James, he took out his two-faced sword, Eleanor always hated these swords, but she could handle them quite well.

"Two faced huh?" Eleanor asked as she jumped up, which the enemy always thought that they had the upper hand, but in reality they really had the upper hand, except Eleanor, she came up with this idea long ago, as soon as she jumped, not with all her energy, she got down and attacked James on his ribs, James had thought that she was in the air and raised his hand holding the sword, but he was wrong, he felt a sharp pain on his ribs, as he looked over his shoulder he saw Eleanor straightening and turning around, James decided to attack again, he swung his sword with a hand, Eleanor was surprised, she started going after his vital points, but as he started moving he laughed as well.

"Only you got me on my ribs, no one in these 20 years couldn't touch me, what is your name young lady?" James looked at her, he threw the blade away, and those things too. Eleanor straightens up and looked at him.

"Lea. Lea Normandy. I am your new student for a while, sir James." Eleanor started smiling, while the duke was behind James, he was pressing his throat with a little hand knife.

"Long time no see, James." The duke was pissed about how recklessly Eleanor was attacking James, but thankfully John never went full power on them, but this time he wanted to do so, his urges told him to do so.

"Duke Normandy, glad to see you, I didn't know that your daughter was a high tier for this." He raised his hand on the air, he turned slowly towards the duke.

"Father, what's wrong?" Eleanor asked, but the duke caught on the situation.

"Nothing honey, this is James, my friend, we will be taking him to the estate with us, we aren't staying here." The duke said letting James go.

"What changed your mind so quickly?" The butler asked right behind him.

"Nothing, it's my final decision to make for him." The duke went to Eleanor and grabbed her right hand raising it.

"You got hurt, I told you to be careful with your recklessness." He dragged her to the carriage and got her inside, she was confused. The duke went to John and spoke in codes.

"You know that I hate you very much for killing my dad, right? So kindly go off, you, why did you choose to train her, out of all people." Luckily when the duke used to talk about his father, James knew the code that he was being followed, but he shouldn't take them off.

"So, what, I just killed your father and wanted to hit on you mom, and she, I heard your daughter was hot as hell, so I wanted to check on her." When James talks about the duke's mom, he tells the duke that they were the imperial dogs, but the daughter shit, I don't have an idea what the hell meant that.

"Stop teaching my daughter then." Oh, he meant that they were after her, so the duke asked to train her in secret, I must have had much to drink, that's a shame.

They went inside of the carriage and the carriage started moving, inside the carriage was Eleanor, the duke and James, the butler was riding the carriage.

"Sorry about that, young lady, are you okay?" James asked concerned and look at her wound in the shoulder.

"No, I'm okay?" Eleanor asked confused as to why he became so gentle.

"Why are they after the young lady?" James asked without knowing anything. The duke kicked him in the leg.

"We will talk in the office." The duke explained.

"Father what's going on?" Eleanor asked confused to what was happening. The duke just shook his head.

Sorry for the delay!