Chapter 35

"I knew you were sent to spy, but why did I refuse to believe so, because of that day that you hugged me so dearly, or was it because of that pendant that you gave me?" He stepped back and held his arm and looking at me. He was near the window, I gritted my teeth and shoved him through the window, as I saw him in the ground, I jumped through the window and almost had him, but he moved quickly.

We were moving at a high speed, me attacking and him protecting, I got angry and angrier. He suddenly stopped but I didn't, I stabbed him, but he still didn't move, he pulled me closer to him, making my sword go deeper inside of him. He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him taking me in a deep kiss, it was my first kiss, he kissed me so slowly yet so gently as he held me in his arms. I widen my eyes, he didn't stop kissing me, he moved his arm around my waist and gently let go of me, he was weak, I stabbed him. I saw him fall, but I caught him, what am I doing.

"John!" I said before I could scream, but his hand reached my cheek, he was smiling.

"Don't be scared, it was worth it." He said, smiling, this idiot was smiling.

"You idiot, what do you mean it was worth it?" I turned around and saw Ryan was calling someone, I saw the physician coming so I was relieved, he grabbed my head and pulled me towards him.

"The kiss was worth it, you were worth it, my moon." He said as his arms fell down, his eyes were opened, I stabbed him near his heart, but all he wanted was to help me. I wasn't moving at all; Ryan took me but I was frozen, I didn't know what to do, they were talking to me, but I still couldn't hear what they were saying, all I was seeing was blood, the smell of it. The duke slapped me, I got on my senses.

"Good, now listen to me, breathe, your hair is changing colors, you need to breathe, and relax." The duke was holding my cheeks and looking at me. He smiled. I was confused.

"He will be okay, now all we need to do is-" I looked over at the prince, he was, okay? He had just slight injuries, and not the big stab that I had given him. I looked over at the duke.

"What?" I asked looked around again and saw that they were staring at me, why were they staring at me like that?

"Eleanor, try to relax a bit, you have awoken your powers." I heard a voice but there wasn't anyone talking and it looked like the time had frozen, I walked towards the prince and he had a lot of blood, I touched his wound, it still was deep, I placed my hands in his wound, and a golden hand came on top of mine.

"Release it here Eleanor, now you are the goddess of Cliodhna that we couldn't retrieve her, now you are powerful, make sure to use this blessing on people you love." My hands began to shine, the golden hand disappeared, and time started again, but the golden light came from my hands, the prince opened his eyes slowly, tears came running my cheeks, I brushed his bloody hair away, I looked over at the duke and his expression has better, the prince's wounds had been healed up, I looked down at the prince, I tore his shirt leaving him in his bare chest, I looked for his wound, but there was a big wound that I had caused months ago, and this one now, I felt the duke's hands on my shoulder.

This pressure was heavy, I could feel myself falling on top of the prince, after that everything had become black.

PRINCE'S POV:

When I woke up, I was at the dormitory of the academy, I could still feel her lips on mine, it was worth it, I had the desire to do so, long ago, she needs peace, and I want to give her that. My uncle may be the emperor, but that doesn't define that he is a good person, not after what he had done in the past. People doesn't know the truth yet, and it looks like even the duke doesn't know the truth yet, I was there that night, I won't allow any more deaths to happen due to someone's lust. I heard a knock on the door.

"Your highness, you need to wake up." It was Jeremy's voice, I sighed an got up, I didn't feel any pain in my chest, even though she stabbed me. I took off the shirt, all I saw was the first scars that she gave me, where is the wound she stabbed me at? There was another scar, that's exactly where she stabbed me.

"Jeremy, come in." I said as I was confused, all my body was covered in scars, some of them when I was little but some of them now, with her, I wonder if I hurt her, I didn't want to hurt her, if by chance I did, I need to apologize. Jeremy came in and he gasped when he saw me. I turned towards him.

"What's the date of today?" I asked, still confused, if she stabbed me, then I would have a wound right now, unless I slept through the process of it.

"It's the second of the fourth month, of the 156 year." What? Then I didn't sleep through, it was just yesterday when she stabbed me.

"Then, we shall go for the class we don't want to be late." I said as I started to wear my attire, what happened last night?

"Of course, your highness."

As class started, I was looking at her all this time, what had happened last time, if it was a dream then why do I have the scar the exact place where she stabbed me, or is it due to that. Did she awaken her powers, like she had told me. The bell rang and I went straight to her, ignoring everyone.

"We need to talk." She looked at me like she was terrified, was she scared of me? I grabbed her hand and took her in a private room, so we could talk freely.

"I'm sorry." Was all she said, what was she so sorry for, I pulled her towards me and grabbed her head and pulled her in another deep kiss, her lips are so soft, she tastes so sweet, like she ate strawberries. I broke the kiss and asked her while looking towards in her eyes.

"What happened last night?" She widened again her eyes, then she lowered them to the ground, I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes.

"I stabbed you, you were dead at my arms, but I didn't want to kill you, then somehow, I healed you, it was a golden hand that it said 'Release it here Eleanor, now you are the goddess of Cliodhna that we couldn't retrieve her, now you are powerful, make sure to use this blessing on people you love.' after she placed its hands on my hands, when they disappeared light came out of my hands, I ripped your shirt to make sure you were alright, then I, I felt this pressure, it all went black." She said, she was trembling, I took her hands in my hands.

"Lea, listen to me, you did nothing wrong, I just wanted to give you information on how you could destroy this empire, that was my duty until now, after I give them it's your choice, if you want to kill me or not." She widened her eyes again; she looked away this time.

"Then, you did not betray me?" She was concerned, I would too if I was in her shoes.

"No, I would never, the pendant was given to me when I was little by someone named Nex, I saw her two times, the first time was when the emperor killed my family, and the other time was when he killed an entire empire, that he didn't even need too." She winced, she turned around and looked at me.

"Wait, the emperor isn't the emperor? And HE was the one to do that?" I sat down and nodded.

"Yes, he is the one, that's why I'm willing to help you."

"Then if so, why didn't you make a move yet, you can kill him." I shook my head in a disagreement.

"No, you are wrong, I can't do anything, I can't, he has someone strong by his side. If I could I already would be an emperor." I swear I saw her smirking; she was lost in thoughts.

"Math!" How does she know who he was?

Please enjoy, and if anything don't hesitate to contact me on my insta:
vesa.berishaaa