Chapter 18

"I'm twenty years old, I am the oldest son in my family, my father was a doctor, but due to an ambush we lost our mother as well as our house, we were left without a roof on top of us, so young miss let us stay in her estate, she gave us a roof on top of us, so I want to repay the debt by listening to her plan, as well as her orders." He said as he looked straight at the duke. The duke was taken back by his words.

"I see, so you want to serve under her name, and protect her with your life as a payback for what she did?" The duke asked while he looked at the back door. Eleanor got up quickly and hid Alfie after the couch.

As someone came in the duke crossed his legs as Eleanor was already seated and just looking at him.

"State yourself." Said the duke as he looked at them old man, he took off his hat and rested it in his chest, as he looked at Eleanor, he turned his eyes towards the duke.

"It looks like I came here earlier than I expected, but let me introduce myself properly, I'm Chris, your father's butler, sir Ryan." Said the old man.

"What kind of business does my father's butler have with me?" Asked the duke as he was resting against the table.

"Well, he heard the news that you had a daughter, and he is pissed, but we can work on that." Said the butler as he sat down the sofa.

"Well, we were coming right away, so we could get trained from him." Eleanor said as she got up and took Alfie next to her, but the butler had other plans as he threw four little knifes in Eleanor's direction, Eleanor was able to stop three of them, but one of them speared her shoulder almost reaching her chest.

"It looks like she is worth taking her in, but the boy can't come." Said the butler of the old man. Eleanor smirked as she got the little knife off of her shoulder.

"Well then, I won't come either, so if we both can't come, they will discover your hidden place, and take a guess what happens?" Eleanor said as she had a grin in her face. The old man's butler just sighed and nodded.

"Fine, we have a deal, but we can't train him from scratch-" Eleanor interrupted him.

"You don't need to worry about that, as long as I'm there everything will be fine." Said Eleanor as she went to the glasses and the alcohol.

"You know, uncle, I have fought with the prince and almost had killed him by accident." She said as she poured her alcohol on the glass and took a sip.

"I don't fear anyone, so if you try to manipulate me, it won't work on me, if you try to overpower me, it won't end good for you, if you try to take my beloved ones, even God won't be able to save you." The old man flinched as the way Eleanor was looking at him.

"Alright, I've been warned, I will be careful, now let us leave as soon as possible." As Eleanor was drinking the alcohol, she took it all in one go and stopped them all.

"Not yet, you all wait here until I come back." Said Eleanor as she went to a knight outside and started to talk with him.

"Please go to this place, the address is xxxxxx street, if an old man or a young lady even a young boy comes out tell them, Eleanor took Alfie for the payback." She said to the knight and he nodded.

"Yes ma'am I will do as you ordered." He said and went through the doors, Eleanor went back inside and sat down again.

"We shall leave after I take a quick nap, because I didn't take on in for so long, I can't even remember." She said as she leaned back and she tilted her had back, she fell fast asleep. Everyone was just confused and shocked at what just happened.