Chapter 29

"I gave him some of my blood." I said as I tightened my clothes and took Ryan's sword and put it around my waist. Tatiana widened her eyes.

"Are you stupid? Why did you give him your blood, that could've killed him." She was anxious, I grabbed her by her arms and looked her deeply in her eyes.

"That saved him, so don't worry about it, he had something black in his heart and the blood, completely healed it, if by chance he throws up blood, that would be my blood, as it has done its job." I said and let her go and went out.

I hopped on a horse and started to ride towards the palace. The doors opened.

"What may we have this honored visit for, my lady?" The emperor's council said walking towards me.

"I came here with the duke's order so I could visit the library for a short while." I said as I stayed in the horse and directly looked at him.

I could feel two more footsteps coming this way.

"Of course, you can use it freely, after all you are the hero's daughter." A familiar voice. I turned my head and it was the prince, seemed like he was doing just fine, although he looks like he gained more muscles.

"My prince." I said as I looked at him and tilted my head forwards a bit. I swore that I heard two footsteps so why are there three people.

"Lea." The prince said and it took a minute for him to speak again.

"I shall escort you to the library." I had the intention to smirk, but thankfully I didn't, everything was going smoothly, until now.

"It would be my pleasure, my prince." I said as I hopped off the horse and landed on the ground, and took the horse at the stall.

"What are you certainly looking for?" The prince asked as we headed inside.

"My mother had left a note before she died, so I came here to find the book that she mentioned." He bobbed his head.

"That looks amazing." He said as he opened the door of the library.

"Thanks." I said as I got on the second floor of the library and went into the books. Found some books that she used to read. As I took them and went down and sat down, the prince was still there but I ignored him. As I started to read into them, I remembered the books I had read when I was little. I got up and headed towards the door and then I forgot the prince was there, he got behind me and closed the door slightly.

"Look my prince, I forgot to bring something with me, so I will be right back." I said as I had a fake smile on me, but honestly, I wanted to break his jaw.

"Okay then, go ahead." I bobbed my head and got out, what was wrong with him, he always was annoying.

As I got on the horse and started riding towards my house was, I saw a young lady being surrounded by men, I stopped and got next to the girl.

"Come on let's go, they are waiting for us." I said as I extended my heart to hers, she froze and extended her hand towards mine, until someone grabbed hers.

"What ya think ya doing huh?" Ugh their accent, I hate it, I grabbed him by his two fingers and got him on the knees.

"She is my sister, you asshole." I took the girls hand and got her in my horse, as I got on the horse as well, they started coming toward us, I started to ride the horse, they were chasing after me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, she held onto me tightly and responded.

"Yes, thank you my lady." I smiled happily and looked at my right side, I saw that the masked man was riding in this direction too.