Chapter 21

The duke started running towards her, he grabbed her by her shoulders and took her in his arms, he started to shake her, but she wouldn't respond at all.

"Lea, wake up, Lea, come on don't scare me like that now." The duke started to rip her shirt as he saw blood on her shoulder, as he ripped the bandages, he saw that the wound wasn't big but it had been infected, and it looked like it had been speared again, the duke remembered that the prince had grabbed her shoulder and had squeezes it. The duke's face was one of the scariest one that he could've done before, he had furrowed his eyebrows, angry while he was smiling like a maniac.

"John, quick go and bring the emergency bag, she is infected and she is burning up." The duke said as he looked for her temperature, it looked like it was raising even higher. The duke let her on the ground.

As soon as her head touched the ground she opened her eyes, as soon as she opened them, she tried to get up but the duke didn't let her.

"Woah, there, there, don't try to get up yet, lay here on your fathers lap." The duke as he put his legs under Eleanors head, she started panting again, as the duke moved her a bit.

"There, try to breathe honey, you just need to be strong, okay?" The duke said as he placed his hand on her forehead.

As Eleanor kept panting, she started to groan too, the duke started to get anxious.

"I'll kill him for putting his hands on you, so you try and survive this, come on, you're Layla's daughter you got this." The duke said as he tried to cool the wound, and finally John was coming on the horse.

"I'm sorry for being late, here is the bag." Said John as he sat next to Eleanor and looked at her wound.

"I'm not that hurt, why are you both being so dramatic." Eleanor said as she started laughing.

"That's it for today, we will stop here, and you too, go and take a rest." Louis said as he started walking towards the house.

John helped with the wound and the duke took Eleanor on his hands and hopped on the horse.

"I'm totally fine, I was just tired, that's all." As soon as she finished talking, she fainted again. Luckily the house was near, as soon as they arrived, the duke put her in the room, covered her.

AFTER TWO MONTHS!

Eleanor became one of the strongest in the group, Alfie started to become strong, and he also changed a lot, the twins became friends with Eleanor and Alfie.

Eleanor was riding a horse; she had developed new skills. Alfie was following her, but he couldn't reach her.

Eleanor was sent in to kill people so she could be more mentally trained, but she didn't need that, all she needed was friends so she could get in the academy.

"Yah, Lea, slow down." Alfie shouted from far behind her. Eleanor started to laugh; she had fun with Alfie.

Soon she slowed down, and Alfie caught her and started to laugh.

"Seriously, you need to take a break, you didn't even stop from the training, did you?" He asked as he saw the view in front of him.

It had the view of a big mountain in front, from that mountain there was a waterfall, and that waterfall was very big, where it landed was only green, there had every kind of flowers that people can't even imagine.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Asked Eleanor as she straightened up and got off of her horse.

"Indeed, it is, where are you going?" He asked as he got off as well.

"Well, I'm just going to sit here and enjoy the view as I can, because next week we are leaving." She said as she sat down on the grass.

"That's true, but do you have a plan?" Eleanor looked at Alfie and smiled.

"You know that I always have my plans no matter who I am against off." Eleanor said as she nodded.

"Indeed, and not to mention that time when you pranked the duke." He continued to laugh.

"Yeah, we don't talk about that time, but yeah, I planned that I would become close with the emperor and win his trust, bleurgh." She said as she made her face like she was vomiting.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about what happened." Alfie apologized.

"Don't be sorry, or do not pity me, someone has to do it, even if it costs my head, I won't stop until I have his head first." Eleanor said as she stretched her arms, and got up. She punched him lightly in the head.

"Don't get any funny ideas in the future, just leave it all to me, let's get going before we are too late." She said as she hopped on the horse. So did Alfie.

"Alright, you can go first, because you always say that I choose the fastest horse, even though I got the weakest." She said as she gestured him to go first, he started to ride the horse. After two to three minutes then she started to ride, the horse was weak, but until he chose its master.

After like two minutes she caught Alfie, he made the sad face again as he felt slow, so they decided to give their all. Soon they arrived at home, they got their horses on the stable.

"Where have you two been?" The duke was behind them, Eleanor chuckled and Alfie gulped nervously.

"Training, what do you thing?" Eleanor answered without even thinking. As Eleanor was turning towards the duke, he attacked her.

"Ha, you missed." Eleanor said as she had grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her and kicked him with her knee, in his stomach. The duke coughed and Eleanor let him go.

"I'm sorry, I hit you too hard." She apologized and got on his level, then the duke grabbed her head on a lock and he started to squeeze a bit too hard.

"Never be too gentle with anyone, not even with you father." Eleanor started to cough; the duke let her go and landed her a hand to help her get up. As she took it, she pulled him, as she was on her back, she placed her foot on his stomach and raised him. The duke was surprised. She threw him over her head, and got up. She began to laugh.

"As you said, never be too gentle with someone, not even your father." The duke started laughing as well. Eleanor this time helped him get up.

"Let's head inside then, the dinner is ready." The duke said as he started to walk towards the house, Alfie and Eleanor were behind after the duke.

"Wow, who made all of this?" Eleanor asked as she looked hungry.

"It was Arianna with Tatiana, they cooked these." Said John as he was always after Eleanor from that day what had happened.

They all started to eat, but Louis wasn't here.

"Where is Louis?" Eleanor asked, as she looked over at the living room.

"He isn't here, he went somewhere, he will be back tomorrow morning." Said the duke completely calm.

"But it's odd, he never left in these two months." Eleanor said as she took a bite on the food.

"Well, either way he will come back soon, but after the food, you need to pack up, we are leaving early in the morning." The duke said as he was done with the food.

Please enjoy ;)