Chapter 16

As one of them tried to attack without a sword, she pushed his hand easily and looked him in the eyes as she did so, as he tried to attack again, she grabbed his punch, rotated his hand making him kneel down from the pain, then she kicked him in the neck. She took the guy's sword and held it with one hand.

The other tried to attack from above with a sword, she raised her sword and pushed him away letting her sword rest on her pelvis behind and she charged towards him, slowly walking not running, she attacked, but each attack became heavier and heavier for the enemy, he stopped and charged towards her with all his strength. She just took a deep breath and rotated his sword with only a touch, she hit with the hilt, making him fall on the ground.

Two others came without any weapons, as one of them tried to kick her she stopped it and kicked the other from behind on his stomach, the one in front of her tried to pull her with his foot but she raised his foot higher making him fall, and with the sword she slit his throat, as she turned at the other one, he attacked but Eleanor cut his hand, as she slid her arm behind his neck, she brought her sword to his throat slowly cutting his throat, as blood poured from his throat and got on her clothes.

She had planned to kill all of them, even if it costs her life, her gaze wasn't a human one anymore, she was mad, her situation was kill or get killed.

"Stop it right now, or the boy dies." Said the one with the hood, as she was fighting, she stopped, the other took the sword from her hand, they made her fall on her knees, as she was covered in blood, she still kept that gaze towards the one with the hood.

"Search for the paper." He said commanding his men to search her everywhere. As she was staring at them, she started to grin, the one with the hood stood there confused and pressed harder on Alfie's neck, making it lightly bleed.

"Where are the papers?" He asked once again, she was still grinning until it became into a laughter.

"What a shame, they were burned years ago along with me and my mother." She said and one of the enemies by her side kicked her in the face.

"What are you saying?" He said as he signed his men to not hit her for the moment.

"I'm telling you, that day that you raped and abused my mother, was the same day that I arrived, and you decided to kill my mother, and exactly in that room, you sat fire on us, my mother was burning alive trying to protect me, so the half of the house and those damn letters that I don't know you are talking about were burned. Now tell me, what are these letters?" Eleanor said as looked at him, he let go of Alfie and went towards her.

He grabbed her chin and pulled her towards his face.

"If you are lying, I'm coming after your damn life." He said and started to search her.

Suddenly someone came and stopped them, they looked like they were the prince's guards.

"Stop right there, no one moves, what are you doing to a young miss?" Someone was approaching them, Eleanor looked at the direction of the guard, the one with the hood unlocked her shirt, she widened her eyes, he looked under her breast if she had hidden her letters, he didn't find any.

"You son of a whore." She said as soon as hit him with her head, his nose started to bleed, the prince came and took him by his hand.

"What do you think you're doing Lieutenant? Do you know what you're doing?" The prince said as he looked down on Eleanor, he raised his head and looked at the man in the hood.

"Get out of here before I report you for rape." Said the prince, he took Eleanor's hand and gave his coat and covered her.

Eleanor had frozen, she was afraid of getting caught, that she was the one who cut him on the neck.

"Do I know you, young miss?" Asked the prince as he looked behind her looking at the corpses. He looked surprised, then he landed his eyes on Alfie.

"Is he with you?" He asked once again.

"I'm sorry, but what are you doing here prince Vega?" Eleanor asked, he looked confused, but Eleanor got up.

"What am I doing here? Well, four guys begged me to come here, because many people had surrounded a girl and a boy, that they were about to get killed.
So, I wondered what was going on and I came, why, shouldn't I have come?" Said the prince as he tilted his head.

"But you're hurt." Eleanor said and widened her eyes, she panicked.

"Well, I tried to hide it but it looks like the bandages are still showing up." He sighed, helped Eleanor to get up.

"Don't worry, I'm alright now, it was almost two months ago." The prince said as she turned towards Alfie, then Eleanor ran towards Alfie and checked his pulse, luckily, he is still alive, he was just unconsciousness.

"How did you learn how to check someone's pulse?" Asked the prince, Eleanor just got up and went towards him.

"Look, prince, just turn your head away and keep going on your walk, I killed these people without any thinking, I might do the same about you, so just forget this moment." Said Eleanor as she, picket the sword she had taken from the enemy, and took the letter from the hilt of the sword, the prince looked confused and took her hand, taking the letter from Eleanor, she hit him in the leg making him let go of the letters.

"Excuse me, the prince needs help!" Eleanor shouted and then got on his level.

"If I see you again in my way, I won't hesitate to kill you." She said and went to Alfie, took him in her arms and went the other way, the prince was with his personal guard.

"Look into her." Said the prince as he went to what he was about to do.

"Do you want to catch her, sir?" The guard asked as he went behind the prince, while Eleanor went behind her house and got inside from the kitchen, she was dripping blood everywhere, luckily, it was not her blood, neither Alfie's, she went on the second floor and dropped him on the bed, and she let a deep sigh out and sat on the ground. She was frustrated with everything that had happened, she got up and got closer to the light and took out her letters, she saw every illegal thing that the empire had done, starting from fraud, theft, bribery, kidnapping, drugs, money laundering, assaults, human trafficking, embezzlement, arson, tortures, etc.

Her mother was a high admiral, the highest rank there is. She was mesmerized by her mother's work she had done; she had wrapped all of her work in four letters. She just let the letter down, there was a page full of names, that they committed sins, as well they had broken the rules of the empire.

She took the letter and hid them in her body, then went to Alfie and covered him, as she sat on the chair. Soon she had fallen asleep.

When they had woken up in the morning, the siblings had seen the blood going up the stairs, they had followed it and saw that Alfie was in the bed sleeping, but they were more surprised to see Eleanor sleeping on the chair as she had laid her head on the back. The young lady approached her and touched her softly, but Eleanor grabbed her hand and had pulled her towards herself.

"Don't ever do that, I'm sorry I might have scared you." Eleanor said as she let her hand go.

"I'm sorry, I was the one that did wrong to my lady, I wanted to say thank you for saving my brother." Eleanor smiled and bobbed her head, she took her in a hug, which the young girl was caught by surprise she didn't move at all, then she squeezed her way too much.

"Waa, okay, okay, you got so much strength, how did you get so strong?" She asked as she brushed her arms that the young lady had squeezed her.

"I'm sorry, I was caught by surprise." The young girl said as she rubbed her neck.

"Don't worry, you might be someone with big fame in the future, can't wait to see how it will go." Eleanor said as she brushed it with a smile on her face, the young girl just smiled every time, she had big eyes from excitement.

"Can I be friends with you?" The young girl asked, then she sulked. "My brother is always popular with others, but we are not, so we don't know what's having friends is like." She said as she looked on the ground.

I'm sorry I couldn't post the chapter yesterday, yesterday was so busy I couldn't even rest for a bit.
Hope you enjoy the new chapter!>-<