Chapter 9

The knights that followed her cornered her.

"Please, don't hurt me." She said in a trembly words, then they got closer to her, one of the knights wanted to kick her in the torso but she stopped his movement, then the other aimed at her head, she hit his ankle while the other wanted to punch her in the head but she blocked the hit and kicked the other guy and turned towards the other one blocking his punch and then she punched the other one in the head as the other one tried to kick her again she grabbed his leg and hit it with her elbow, he winced in pain.

She dodged the kick that was coming towards her head and punched him from below on his chin, then she jumped and stepped on him and turned hitting the other one, they both fell on the ground.

One of them got up and threw a kick which she tugged down and hit his thigh making him fall on his knees then she punched him on the face making him lose consciousness.

The other one got up.

"Now you're dead whore." He said as he did a double kick, Eleanor blocked both of his attack.

"Fucking dress." She cursed under her teeth, as he tried another kick, she got under him grabbing the leg that was in the air, as well the other leg locking them, making him to fall down as she made a half spin.

They got back-to-back, Eleanor was quick and took him into a lock head and pulling him forward making throwing him in front of her.

She grabbed him and placed her foot next to his and throwing him to the ground, as he winced from the shoulder pain, she kicked him in the face making him lose consciousness as well.

She sighed and fixed her hair.

"Too bad you were weaker than me." She said as she laughed and started to head inside, as she entered, she looked for James.

Luckily, he was examining the banquet, and then his eyes landed on her.

She bobbed her head, so did him as well.

She started going up the stairs, she got a glimpse that the prince was looking at her, she just smiled and opened the door making her way to the hall.

The prince started following her but some people didn't let him go past the crowd, as they were asking him way too many questions.

As the prince got stuck in the banquet, Eleanor went inside of a library.

She saw that there was a door, so she guessed that it was a locked one. When she got closer the door, she wanted to open them but it was indeed locked.

"Well, I think I need to try my luck with this one then." She said as she took out her bob pin that kept her hair to the side.

She brought her ear closer to hear if she was ready to open up the door. As she tried to do so the door of the library opened, but she reacted quickly. She got her earring and threw it inside.

"Excuse me miss; you shouldn't be here at all." It was a knight, he started walking towards Eleanor.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I was admiring the door but then my earring got inside somehow, so I tried to get it with my hand but I could reach it at all." She said as she took a few hairs and pushed them behind her ear showing that her earring indeed went inside somehow.

"I see, I will open the door and get your earring, then please leave as quick as possible." The knight said as he sighed and got the keys on his hand choosing the one that fit for the door.

He opened the door and saw the earring on the floor, as he got down to pick it up Eleanor hit him in the head making him lose consciousness.

She went inside and it looked like it was the general's office, she looked at the paper and saw every different kind of things. She looked at some kind of files in his drawer, one of them was locked.

She touched under the table and found a button, she touched it and the drawer opened, she looked inside and her jaw dropped to the floor, she started memorizing them, but she didn't have enough time.

She closed the door and got the knight in her hands and sat him in the couch that was in the library. She found some water in there and started slapping him.

"Sir, please wake up, sir, oh my God." She said in a scared voice, and then someone entered.

"What's wrong? You shouldn't be here at all." One of the knights said.

"H-He was helping me find my earring but then he lost consciousness all of the sudden. I dragged him in the couch and found some water, but he isn't waking up." She started trembling intentionally and the knights looked for his pulse, but then he started waking up suddenly.

"Sir, oh my God, are you okay?" Eleanor asked him as he blinked and looked at the knights.

"Yes, I'm okay, what happened?" He asked as he sat right up.

"You were helping me find the earring but then lost consciousness all of a sudden." Eleanor said as he looked towards the door, and then back at her.

"You didn't enter, did you?" Eleanor looked at him.

"How would I dare? I closed it since it was locked from the beginning, and then I dragged you here, I was so scared." The knight sighed.

"Okay, okay, just relax, everything is alright now, you need to return to the banquet miss." He said as he got up and checked the door if it really was locked, he sighed in relief.

"Okay, but are you really, okay?" She asked once more.

"Yes, I'm fine, one of the knights here will escort you back to the banquet." He said as all of them started going out.

That one knight, peeked once in a while towards Eleanor.

"How may I help you, sir?" Eleanor said as she looked towards him.

"I'm sorry miss, it's just you are so pretty, so I was wondering why were you at the library." He asked looking straight blushing.

"Ah, well I don't like crowded places that much, and I got lost walking, so I opened a door and saw that it was the library, so I looked at the books." Eleanor said as she giggled.

"I see, good thing that Edward was there." The knight said, Eleanor bobbed her head and soon there was someone behind them.

Hope you enjoy the story!>.<