Chapter 22

"I know, but I had a question for you aunt Tatiana." Eleanor said as she let the food down and looked straight to her.

"Sure, what is it?" Tatiana said as she smiled at her and looked her.

"I'm taking Arianna with me in the academy, and this is a request towards her not you." The duke slammed his hands in the table.

"No, Lea." The duke sounded angry. But Eleanor didn't give up on her request.

"She will decide for her own will, not you Ryan!" Eleanor turned towards the duke with the same attitude as he had. Arianna just stood there nervously.

"I- uh, can I go?" She asked as she held her hands on her lap.

The duke and Tatiana were speechless, while Amir and Alfie started laughing.

"You see mom, we all want to go there, I know that is dangerous, but if we can't help each other, then no one can." Said Amir as he looked her mother.

"And since I'm not your real daughter, I want to do this for my mother's sake, even if it means suicide." Eleanor said as she got up and went next to the duke.

"You know, father, I still want to kill him, rip his organs slowly, so he can feel that damn pain, then I will slowly burn his organs even though they are in touch with the body, I will make him suffer more than my mother did, even if I have to give my head afterwards, and you know that the best." Eleanor said and went outside, after a few minutes of walking she made her way where no one had ever been. After some other minutes, she was lost, and she decided that she would sit down on the field, which she found a lake and from that lake she could see the starts on the sky very clearly. After some moments of enjoying the view, she was lost in her thoughts.

"It seems that you are alone?" A masked guy approached her.

"State yourself. Who are you?" Eleanor asked as she rose up to her feet.

"Relax, I won't do harm to you, I just came here to sit as well." The masked guy said as he put his hands in the air.

"Fine. But don't you dare think of doing something." Eleanor said as she sat again.

"Don't worry, and I'll keep the distance as well." Said the man as he wore a mask.

"You better be." Eleanor responded.

The man looked towards her, and kept looking.

"You seem like you can fight pretty good." The man said as he looked at her arms.

"Yeah, how did you guess?" Eleanor asked as she turned her head towards him.

"Well, your arms, and as well as your body, so do your clothes." He answered.

"Maybe they are my father's clothes, how do you know?" Eleanor said to him as she smiled.

"Well, I don't think your father might be a female." He said laughing.

"Well, that is true, and you, do you train only with a sword?" Eleanor said as she looked back up and the stars again.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Eleanor looked at him with a boring face.

"Your sword is in your torso." The man laughed, and made Eleanor smile.

"Have you ever been here?" The masked man asked as he laid down.

"No, I just came here by coincidence, I just went on a walk but ended here." Eleanor said as she looked at the moon.

"That's strange, there aren't many houses around here." Said the masked man. Eleanor looked at him and threw her knifes at him.