Chapter 17

"Of course, you can be my friend, your younger brother too, thanks to your brother I was able to stay alive, so I own him and as well as his family, if you want, I can be your big sister as well." Eleanor said with a big smile on her face, the young lady's eyes just widened and jumped to her hugging Eleanor.

"Really, we can talk so much about, we will train together, or even better cook together or, or study together, we can be best friends just like in books." Eleanor giggled at her and responded.

"Just like in the books, or even better." She said as she looked her in the eyes and kissed her on the forehead.

"Ah, I need to go for now, so please take a rest, you must be very tired from saving my brother." She said as she went to the door and went down, Eleanor just sat there and looked at Alfie he was sleeping, he looked very pale.

Eleanor got concerned and threw away the blanket, she didn't see any sign of the blood, but she still took his clothes off, it looked like he was whipped and beaten very bad, she greeted her teeth and went to get some cotton and some low percentage of alcohol, she went next to him and began to treat his wound, Alfie got up from the pain and wanted to sit down, but Eleanor didn't let him.

"Hey, hey, I'm here now, you just rest, I will treat your wounds." She said and wrapped him with bandages.

"I didn't talk, I didn't answer them at all." Alfie said as he was with his back towards Eleanors, she wiped his back with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol. She smiled.

"Don't worry about, I'm sorry that you got caught in this mess, because of me." Eleanor said as she wrapped his body with bandages.

"Thanks to you we have a shelter, so this is the least that I can endure." He said as he lowered his head.

"Well, I did it because I wanted, but that doesn't mean that I want to hurt you as well." Eleanor said as she sat on the chair looking at him.

"But I can-" Eleanor cut him off.

"Go to sleep, tomorrow will a big day." She said as she laid back in the chair, and made herself comfortable and closed her eyes again, it was only midday, but she needed the rest to have a clear mind for tomorrow.

Soon, well, at night Eleanor woke up, she was in the chair and looked at Alfie, he was sound asleep, she went downstairs and got a glass of water, she drank it and sat on the living room, where her mother always sat and knitted something, right Eleanor remembered something, she frowned, and went to the secret room where the gold coins were. She removed some of the gold coins and found that a small box was there, hidden underneath the coins, she got the box and sat down on the chair lighting a candle, it had letters in the bottom on the middle, as it was surrounded by four other boxes and it was locked.

Every one of them needed a special key to open them up, she was a bit confused, but then she took the letters and looked through them, it was from her mother, they all had Eleanor's name on it, she found it strange, she took them and went to Alfie.

"Get up, we need to go to the estate right now." Eleanor said as she took from the closet some cloaks and helped him wear one, she wore it too, and they went out through the garden.

"Why so early miss?" Asked Alfie as he was barely walking.

"Here, let me help, my horse is in here, so we will ride it both." Eleanor said as she helped him get on the horse.

"Is anyone following us, miss Eleanor?" Eleanor started to ride the horse faster, and looked at the right side looking if anyone was following them.

"No, we just need to go there, and start the training right away, we don't have much time." She said as her face was dead serious.

"We are here." Eleanor said as the estate started to show up.