AC 1

(Requested by agustdrey 💜)

Everyone was in shock when the very last omega died. All of them couldn't believe it. Taehyung looked back at his brothers, gulping.
"Guys, we're going extinct" Jin dramatically cried, hugging brother.

"Hyung, get off!" Jungkook says, huffing as he tries his best to push his brother off of him.
"Hyung, you're overreacting... I'm sure there are omegas out there who's just hiding" Jimin says, laughing.

"And Jin hyung, please get off JK before he punch your guts" Jimin says, laughing. Jin looks at his brothers, who had a very gloomy expression.

"What happened to you even?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"None of your business" Jungkook says, staring at his brother with his red glowing eyes.

"Woah, don't be disrespectful" Jin says, raising his brow, also staring back with his red glowing eyes.
"Okay, okay, stop that now" Jimin says, pushing them away from each other.

"What happened with you, JK?" Jimin asks as he handed the hot chocolate.
"Cold" Jungkook says. They knew the younger hated the cold the most, that's why whenever he's outside, he's fully covered to the point only his eyes are seen.

"You could've said that" Jin says, huffing.
"Hyung, you know how he is whenever he's cold" Jimin says, laughing. Jin scoffs, sticking his tongue out at the maknae.

"What?! The last omega died?!" Hoseok says before he started screaming running around. Yoongi sighs, putting on his earplugs.
"Why did I have to have talkative brothers?" He asks himself, shaking his head. That was because on his left side, is Namjoon reading the article while his youngest brother, Taehyung, kept asking questions.

"Namjoon, are we going extinct now?" Hoseok asks, looking at his brother.
"Hobi hyung, please calm down... " Namjoon says, sighing as the older looked very panicked.

"How can I?! We might go extinct!"