AC 8

"Hyungs, this is a bad idea" Jungkook whispers to Jin and Jimin as he looked at the four

"Hyungs, this is a bad idea" Jungkook whispers to Jin and Jimin as he looked at the four. Hoseok suggested a truth or dare and they all agreed, except Taehyung and Jungkook.
"Oh, come on, Jungkook, have fun" Jimin says, winking.

Jungkook looks at his brother, rolling his eyes. They all sat in a circle, Taehyung and Jungkook are definitely not wanting to sit next to each other. The bottle is spun and they watched as it pointed at Taehyung.

Taehyung sighs, shaking his head.
"Truth or dare?" Jin asks, smiling.
"Dare" Taehyung says, voice sounded a bit bored.
"I dare you to kiss your mate on the cheek" Jin says, laughing but winced as his brother slapped his arm.

Taehyung grits his teeth and smiled, he's going to he nice to them, he doesn't like Jungkook only. He leaned closer and Jungkook closes his eyes and felt the lips connect with his cheek. Namjoon then spun the bottle and it then pointed at Jungkook.

"Dare" Jungkook says, looking at Namjoon.
"I dare you to sit on my brother's lap for the rest of the game" Namjoon says and Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek.
"Which brother though?" Jimin asks and Namjoon gave Taehyung a stare.

Taehyung glared at his brother and Jungkook went to him. He made eye contact with Taehyung before sitting down on his lap.
"Just so you know, I'm just being nice to your brother because he was nice enough to bring me to the hospital" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung, who just scoffed.

"You should be happy my wrist hurts at the moment because I would've punched you when we were at the dining table, you were an asshole there" Jungkook says and Taehyung held his waist. He looked at Taehyung in confusion, raising his brow.

"What are you doing?"