AC 15

Taehyung awoke with a gasp, he looked around and sees Jungkook, who's staring at him with a raised brow

"What the fuck happened to you?" Jungkook says, scoffing as he sat up.
"Wait..." Jungkook says, noticing something.

"Why are we in the same bed? This is not my room... What did you do to me?" Jungkook says and hovered over Taehyung, glaring at him. Jungkook growls, staring at Taehyung with red glowing eyes.

"I didn't do anything, stop assuming!" Taehyung says and changed their positions. Both of them are glaring at each other, growling. The door opened and startled both of them. Taehyung accidentally kissed Jungkook and they heard a gasp.

"Oh, my gosh... " They both looked back and saw a smiling Hoseok who then ran off, leaving the door opened. Jungkook pushes Taehyung off of him and ran out the room. While Taehyung, he sat there, touching his lips, it bled a bit.

"Thank you for today, bye!" Jungkook says as he got down and ran off. He got out of the house and ran a few meters until he's a bit away from the house. He touched his lips, looking at his hand and seeing the blood.
"Aish, that bitch" He says, huffing. He took a cab and it took him five minutes to arrive at their house.

As he arrived, he paid the driver, got out and went to the door. He opens it and he's met with Jimin.
"How was staying over at your mate?" Jimin says and sees Jungkook's lips.
"Let me guess, you two fought again?" Jimin says, sighing as he shook his head.

"No! That bitch kissed me so hard-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin let out a surprised gasped.
"You guys kissed?! Jin hyung needs to know about this!" Jimin says and ran off.

"No! It was accidentally! You got it the wrong way!"