AC 16

With their brothers finding out about the "kiss", they're forced to go on a date together

With their brothers finding out about the "kiss", they're forced to go on a date together. Now, they're sitting on a bench, having a gap between them as they glared at each other.

"Why did you tell them that we kissed? We didn't kiss" Taehyung says, frowning.
"I didn't tell them, they got it the wrong way... And you did kiss me, you idiot!" Jungkook says, glaring at him.

"Accidentally!" Taehyung says, startled as a ball is about to hit Jungkook. He uses his arm and protected Jungkook's head.
"Hey, watch it!" He says, scolding the teens who owns the ball.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, now they're close to each other from what he had done. Making eye contact, they immediately backed away and looked back and watched.

All of a sudden, Taehyung's stomach grumbles and Jungkook chuckles.
"Feed that monster of yours" Jungkook says and his stomach grumbles too.
"You might as well do too" Taehyung says, snickering.

The two sat opposite of each other as they decided to eat at a fast food restaurant. Jungkook tried his best to not look at Taehyung and looked out from the glass windows. Jungkook spots a kid, playing with his parents. He sighs, shaking his head.

Taehyung noticed this and looked at what the other is looking at.
"Why are you looking at them?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shrugs.
"The only reason I didn't want to have an alpha mate is because I want to have kids, now I can't have one because there's no omegas left" Jungkook says and went back to eating.

Taehyung felt a little bad, having second thoughts on whether he should say it or not. He clears his throat and Jungkook looks up, raising his brow.
"What?" Jungkook says, frowning.

"Wanna go somewhere relaxing?"

"Uhm... Sure?"

 Sure?"