AC 26

"I can't believe you're doing to me, hyung!" Jungkook cried out as Taehyung looked at him in shock

"I didn't eat it" Taehyung says, nervously laughing.
"What is this, huh? I wasn't birthed yesterday! I'm not dumb!" Jungkook says, wiping the crumbs on Taehyung's face and shoved his thumb into the older's mouth.

"Get out!" Jungkook says, pointing at the front door.
"Wha-" Taehyung says, startled as Jungkook growled at him.
"Out" Jungkook says, glaring at Taehyung with his red glowing eyes and alpha voice. Taehyung sighs, he knew he can't argue back.

He walked out the door and sat down on the stairs. Suddenly, he sees a pair of shoes in front of him after 3 minutes. He looks up and is met with Jimin.
"Taehyung? What are you doing outside?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Jungkook's having mood swings" Taehyung says. Jimin looks up and hears crying.

"I'll come in and ask, okay?" Jimin says and Taehyung nodded. Jimin walks in and sees a crying Jungkook, eating some ice cream and had some stains on his shirt.
"Jungkook, what happened? Why are you crying?" Jimin asks and Jungkook looked at him with tears on his eyes.

"Taehyung left me" Jungkook cried out and ate another spoon of ice cream. Jimin sighs and walked back to the front door and opened it.
"He's looking for you" Jimin says and Taehyung walks in. Jungkook looks up as he smells his mate's scent.

He ran to him, not caring that's he sticky because of the ice cream. Taehyung is startled as he felt the stickiness.
"I'm so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me... Ack" Jungkook says, letting out a groan as he felt something.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks as he sees Jungkook clutching his bump.
"Jimin, should we get him checked?" Taehyung asks, looking at his mate in worry.

"Wait... It disappeared..."