AC 17

"I wonder what they're doing" Jimin says and the other four nodded

"Yeah, I hope they haven't buried each other in the ground" Jin cried out and they all laughed.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung in confusion as he smiled, standing in front of him.
"Why did you take me to the amusement park?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"You're no fun, let's go ride some rides" Taehyung says and started walking.

Jungkook sighs, rolling his eyes but followed Taehyung anyways. They walked side to side and all of a sudden, Jungkook stumbled as a rude alpha bumps into him. He groaned and Taehyung saw this happen.
"Hey, watch it!" The alpha says, glaring.

"You watch it! You were the one who bumped into him" Taehyung growls out, glaring at the guy with red glowing eyes. As Taehyung was about to walk to the guy, Jungkook grabbed his arm.
"Taehyung, leave it... Let's just go" Jungkook says, sighing.

Taehyung nodded and they went to ride the bumpy cars. Taehyung smirks as he sees Jungkook distracted, using this as a chance to bump into his car. Jungkook gasps, turning around and playfully glaring at him. He does the same, causing Taehyung to be moved backwards a little bit.

Taehyung smiles as he watches Jungkook, who seems to be having so much fun as they ride the rollercoaster. Jungkook couldn't see this as he's happily screaming with his eyes closed. Jungkook reopened his eyes and Taehyung acted like he wasn't staring and started screaming.

In the end, they went to a nearby lake, to watch the sunset.
"I didn't expect the date to be this long" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yeah" Taehyung says and turned his head to Jungkook. The younger then turns his head to him, a bit startled as Taehyung is staring at him.

He smiled and leans a little closer. Taehyung didn't back away or anything. They have a gap between them though.
"Hey, Tae, thank you for today, by the way" Jungkook says. Taehyung smiled at the way Jungkook had called him.
"No, problem" Taehyung says. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, feeling a bit shy. He took a lot of courage before he leans in and they kiss...