AC 6

"Oh, Namjoon, I thought you said you were going to buy something?" Hoseok says as he placed down the bowl of ramen he made himself

"Couldn't buy it anymore, lost the money" Namjoon says, huffing. Yoongi walks in, chuckling.

"You're so reckless" Yoongi says as he drank the water he poured himself.
"I didn't lose it because I was reckless, it was because of this dumbass" Namjoon says, pointing at Taehyung.

"What did he do now?" Yoongi asks, sitting down as he stared at Taehyung.
"He met his mate and then pushed him down, causing him to sprain his wrist, I paid for the hospital bill" Namjoon says, shaking his head.

"Taehyung, why would you hurt your mate?" Hoseok asks, sighing as he took a bite of his ramen.
"I helped him too, you know!" Taehyung says, huffing as he crossed his arms.

"And what did you help him with?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"I saved him from dying!" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes as he sighs.
"Well, at least you did something good" Yoongi says and shrugged.

"But, hyung, he still hurt the guy" Namjoon says, scoffing.
"Okay, okay, we received a call from your mates brothers this morning... They want us to all gather to try and maybe, hangout?" Hoseok says, smiling.

"I'm not going" Taehyung says, looking away.
"You have to" Hoseok says and Taehyung didn't respond. Hoseok sighs and nudges Yoongi. The oldest rolls his eyes and sighs.
"I'll make you food at night" Yoongi says and that was it.

"I still can't believe I fell for your trap" Jungkook says as he looked at his brothers prepare food.
"Well, it's the least we can do for you two, you guys should try to hit it off because then, you two won't die alone" Jin says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Whatever"