AC 24

Taehyung is taken aback, staring at Jungkook in confusion

Taehyung is taken aback, staring at Jungkook in confusion. He chuckled, shaking his head.
"Baby, I know you want to have kids... But you're an alpha, that can't hap-" He's cut off as a news popped up.

"Cases of alphas getting pregnant is currently going around... Is this what the moon goddess wanted? Werewolves are not going extinct!"

Taehyung's eyes widened, looking at Jungkook who gave him an awkward smile.
"But... What... Really?" Taehyung stutters and Jungkook nods, smiling.
"Are you happy? We're going to be parents!" Jungkook says, hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung is still processing what's happening so he just stood there, frozen and speechless.
"Tae?" Jungkook says, his smile falling as he pulls away. He looked at Taehyung who stared at him in shock. Jungkook felt angry at Taehyung's reaction, so he huffs.

"You know, fuck you-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung kissed him deep. They pulled away and he felt himself being lifted up in the air and spun around.
"Wait, wait... Stop" Jungkook says, gagging. Taehyung stops, looking at his boyfriend, who covered his mouth.

"Sorry" Taehyung says and carried Jungkook to the bathroom and there he threw up. After that, Jungkook gurgles to remove the bile taste.
"Why would you do that?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I'm sorry, I was just happy" Taehyung says, huffing.
"I guess we need to tell my hyungs?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.

The two walked down, holding hands. They're met with the other three, who's preparing food in the kitchen, except for Namjoon of course.
"Hey, have you watched the news-" Hoseok is cut off as the two yelled at the same time.
"We're having pups!" They both said and they all turned their heads to them.
"What? That fast?" Yoongi says and Taehyung huffs.
"We've been dating for almost a month now" Taehyung says and they chuckled.

"WAIT, YOU GUYS ARE HAVING PUPS?!"