AC 2

"Hyung, please shut Jin hyung up" Jungkook says as he covers his ears

"Hyung, please shut Jin hyung up" Jungkook says as he covers his ears. Jin had been crying about the fact that they might go extinct and Jimin and Jungkook have to deal with it. Jimin sighs, shoving a bread into Jin's mouth.

The older stops, sniffling before eating the bread.
"Thank you" Jungkook says, sighing in relief.
"You've been grumpy since yesterday, what's up with you?" Jimin asks, frowning.

"It's because there's no omegas left, then I won't have a mate anymore" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Oh, Kookie" Jimin says and pats the maknae's shoulder.

"Look at me and Jin hyung, we haven't met our mates yet... Maybe we three are meant to be mateless forever" Jimin says and they both turned their heads as they heard their oldest brother cry with bread in his mouth.

"Hyung, what's up with you?" Jimin says, sighing.
"I don't wanna die mateless, Jimin" Jin says. Jimin looked at the older, shaking his head. Jimin looks up and sees Jungkook walk out the house.

The two looked at each other and followed their brother. They see Jungkook, sit down under the tree, looking at the moon.
"Moon goddess, what are you up to you? Why did the last omega die" Jungkook says, sighing.

Jimin and Jin beside him, smiling.
"Who knows what the moon goddess is up to, hyung... She might mate two alphas, then what would happen? Two alphas won't bear a child anyways" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Hmm" Jimin says, wrapping an arm around his brother. All of sudden, Jungkook's stomach started hurting.
"Are you okay?" Jin asks, frowning.
"I am... It just hurts a little" Jungkook says, wincing, luckily it went away.

Jungkook started smelling something. He sniffs the air, frowning.
"Do you smell that?" He says to his brothers, who both shook their heads. Jungkook's eyes glowed and...

"Mate..."