AC 20

"What are you gonna say?" Jungkook asks, looking at Taehyung as he sat up

"I don't know... Should I deny it?" Taehyung asks, gulping.
"How about you tell him to meet you at my house?" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded, replying back to Yoongi with what the younger said.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other as they walked inside the house. They're met with the other five, staring at them in confusion.
"Why are you guys together?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"I met him on the way...?" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"Hmm, okay...?" Jimin says, nodding.
"Oh, also, why did you tell us to go here, Tae?" Hoseok asks and Namjoon nodded. The two looked at Yoongi, who had a smirk on his face.
"Well-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung wrapped an arm around his waist.

He looked at him in surprise, looking back at the others. They all gasped, surprised, except for Yoongi. Taehyung gave Jungkook a look and the younger immediately knew what it is.
"We're dating" They both said and everyone started cheering.
"Why are you not surprised, Yoongi?" Jin asks and Yoongi chuckles.

"I knew... That day when they went on that forced date we gave them, they were holding hands... I saw while you guys didn't" Yoongi says and they all nodded.
"Tae, you really think I'd believe you always using the "I'm going to meet my friends" alibi? I don't, you always reuse it... So, I knew you were meeting Jungkook when I heard from Jimin that Jungkook "met up with some friends"" Yoongi says and they both scratched their napes, smiling awkwardly.

"How long?" Namjoon asks.
"2 weeks" They both said and they all looked at them in shock.
"Aigoo, I always believed Jungkook just going out to meet some friends, I didn't expect you guys to be dating already... I guess us forcing them to like each other worked?" Jin says and they all shrugged.

"Anyways, can we see a kiss?"

"No! Not in front of you guys!"