AC 13

Taehyung walked out of the party, pissed off

Taehyung walked out of the party, pissed off. He didn't like how they talked about Jungkook so badly, only he can do that. He spots Jungkook and sees him back away from this creepy alpha. He frowns as he sees Jungkook stumble, holding onto a metal pole before his legs gave out.

Taehyung ran and hit the alpha, knocking him out. Taehyung looks around in panic, seeing Jungkook unconscious on the ground. He ran to him, lightly slapping his cheeks.
"Oi, wake up" Taehyung says, frowning as Jungkook didn't show any signs of waking up.

"What the fuck happened?" He says to himself and sighed. He puts his arm under the younger's legs and under his upper torso before carrying him bridal style.

Reaching his house, he uses his foot to knock on the door. The door opens and he's met with Yoongi.
"Taehyung? Who... Oh, my goodness, what happened to him?" Yoongi says and let his brother in. Taehyung carried Jungkook to the couch before carefully laying him down on it.

"What did you do now?" Yoongi asks, crossing his arms.
"I didn't do anything! There was this creepy alpha walking to him and then he just stumbles and passed out" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"And you didn't protect him?" Yoongi says, Taehyung groans.

"I did, okay?! I knocked the guy out" Taehyung says, huffing. Hoseok and Namjoon then got down to see what the commotion was about, seeing an unconscious Jungkook with Taehyung and Yoongi looking at him. Taehyung explains what happened and they nodded.

"Maybe we should call his brothers to inform them" Hoseok says and dialled Jin's number. As Jin picked up the call, he explained what Taehyung had said and asked if Jungkook could stay the night until tomorrow if he ever wakes up, after all, it was really late. They agreed and told them to take good care of him, which Hoseok promised immediately.

"He's going to sleep in your room, Tae"

"But-"

"No buts"