AC 22

"Where are we going? What's happening?" Jungkook asks as Jimin dragged him outside

"Jin hyung? Jimin hyung?" Jungkook says and Jimin gasps, startling the younger.
"See, Jin hyung! There's something really wrong with Jungkook!" Jimin cried out and Jungkook slowly turned to Jin, raising his brow.

"What is it?" Jin asks, walking to them as he held their car keys.
"He's calling me hyung!" Jimin says and the two frowned.
"Don't I always call you that?" Jungkook asks, confused.
"And isn't that what you always wanted?" Jin asks and Jimin huffs.

"Aigoo, you guys are hard to fool" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"Where are we going anyways?" Jungkook asks as Jimin pushed him inside the car.
"Just get in, you'll know soon" Jimin says, smiling.

"Hospital?! Are you guys fucking kidding me?! You think you guys will be able to get me inside there, fuck no! This can't be! I'm going to bite you two, I swear!" Jungkook screamed as he looked out the window and sees that they're going to park there.
"No! Never! You guys can't make me!" Jungkook screamed...

The three sat at the waiting area, Jimin held Jungkook's hand tight while Jin filled up some form.
"Why are we even here? There's nothing wrong, is one of you guys sick? You guys could've left me at home" Jungkook says, huffing.
"None of us are sick, but we think you are" Jimin whispers and Jungkook groaned.

"I told you guys I'm not, maybe you guys are the ones who need medical help" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he pouts. It took 2 minutes before they're called in. They walked inside the room and Jin immediately suggested Jungkook to have an ultrasound as soon as they explained what's happening with him.
"You guys think I'm pregnant-" Jungkook is cut off as the doctor starts talking.

"This is a miracle... "