AC 10

For some reason, Taehyung and Jungkook kept meeting at the same place and same time

For some reason, Taehyung and Jungkook kept meeting at the same place and same time. Moon goddess must be messing with them.
(Lmao 😍)

Jungkook and Taehyung stood far from each other as they glared at each other. They're currently at the park, where Jungkook would just hangout in with his friend, and he happen to bump into this alpha.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and he was even unluckily that his friend couldn't make it. He huffs, startled as a group of alphas passed by, causing him to stumble. He fell on the ground, groaning. He looks up and sees Taehyung holding in laughter.

Jungkook grits his teeth and clenched his fist, rolling his eyes. He then hears laughter, looking up and seeing Taehyung laughing.
"You're weak" Taehyung says, sticking his tongue out at him. Jungkook stood up and got mad at what he had said.

He walked to Taehyung and pushes him.
"Who's weak?" Jungkook says, glaring at Taehyung as his eyes glowed red.
"You" Taehyung says, smirking. Jungkook growls at him and they heard cheering. The group of teen alphas are liking how they're going to fight.

"Watch out!" They heard, looking back and seeing a guy on a bicycle struggling. Jungkook looks at Taehyung as he pulled him. They both fell on the ground. Taehyung reopens his eyes and is met with Jungkook's hair. He looks down and sees Jungkook with closed eyes.

"Oi" He says, shaking the younger. Jungkook wasn't waking up and Taehyung is not gonna lie, he felt worried. He sat up, putting an arm around the younger when all of a sudden, he felt something on his chest. He looks down and sees Jungkook biting his chest.

He screamed, pushing Jungkook away and slapping the top of his head. Jungkook laughs, sticking his tongue out before getting up and running away.

"That motherfucker!"