AC 11

"Jungkook! Where the fuck are you going?!" Jin says as he sees his brother, all dressed up, walking out of his room

"I'm going partying" Jungkook says and Jin raises his brow.
"Without my permission?" Jin says and Jimin tries his best to not laugh.

"Hyung, I can protect myself, shut up" Jungkook says, huffing.
"No, you're going to need this" Jin says and handed Jungkook a pepper spray.
"Why would I need this? I'm a wolf, I can fight them back" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as he scoffed.

"Because what if they transform into their wolf forms, hmm? You can't even transform to yours" Jin says and Jungkook groaned.
"Okay, okay, now let me go" Jungkook says and Jin grabbed his arm.
"Go take a coat, gosh, why are you even wearing this shirt? It's too revealing" Jin says and Jungkook sighs, giving Jimin a look.

Jimin just shrugged, chuckling.
"Hyung, please, just let me go and I'll do what you want me to do" Jungkook says and Jin nodded. Jungkook grabbed a coat and left the house.
"You're too protective" Jimin says and Jin shrugs.
"He's our youngest, of course I'll be" Jin says and Jimin snickers.

Jungkook walks inside the party, greeting everyone. As soon as he walked in, everyone immediately crowded him. Jungkook excuses himself and accidentally bumped his back into someone. He looks back and as soon as he did, he wished he didn't. It was Taehyung.
"You" Both of them said at the same time, staring at each other.

"Why are you here?" They both said again, frowning.
"Aish, just don't bump into me tonight" Taehyung says and walked away.
"Everyone! Let's play truth or dare!" They heard and felt theirselves being dragged into a circle.

The game went for about 5 minutes until the bottle a guy had spun pointed at Taehyung.
"Dare" Taehyung says and the guy smirked, looking at Jungkook, who looked confused. The guy pointed at Jungkook and said the dare.

"I dare you to kiss him!"