AC 9

"Hey! I can't breathe, let go of me" Jungkook says as he felt Taehyung's hold tightening

"Hey! I can't breathe, let go of me" Jungkook says as he felt Taehyung's hold tightening. He looked at his brothers but they were too occupied with the game that they were not paying attention to the two.

He tensed up as he felt Taehyung's nose near his nape.
"Oi, Taehyung... I suggest you let go of me now" Jungkook says as he grabbed onto Taehyung's hand, whimpering. He suddenly felt weak and he doesn't know why.

"Taehyung, what is happening to you?" Jungkook says to him, biting his bottom lip as felt Taehyung scent him.
"You smell amazing" Taehyung whispers, making Jungkook shiver. Realizing how he's acting, Jungkook finally went back to his senses and headbutted the other.

They both fell, groaning.
"What the fuck! Did you guys see what he did?! He scented me!" Jungkook says, looking at the other five.
"You guys are mates though, that's normal" Jin says, shrugging.
"You seemed to enjoy it" Yoongi says and Jungkook looked at him.

"You were watching us and you didn't do anything! Your brother is probably in rut, oh my fucking goodness!" Jungkook says as he crawled away. Hoseok helped Taehyung, who rubbed his forehead and growled as he made eye contact with Jungkook.
"Why did you do that?!" Taehyung says, glaring at his mate.

"You were holding me so tightly and scented me!" Jungkook says, growling back.
"Okay, okay, you two, calm down" Namjoon says and they all looked at him.
"Taehyung's wolf must've taken over... And Yoongi hyung said you looked like you were enjoying it, maybe your wolf had taken over too..." Namjoon says and the two scoffs.

"It's night now, we'll take our leave now" Hoseok says, holding his brother because he might attack the other alpha. Jimin held Jungkook as they bid the four goodbyes.

"I can't believe that fucking asshole!"