AC Finale

Taehyung held their newborn baby in his arms

Taehyung held their newborn baby in his arms. It had been a few hours and he's now holding their baby. Jungkook is currently asleep as he needed rest. All of a sudden, the door opened and he looks back and is met with the five alphas.

"Where is our little one?" Jin asks as he walked to Taehyung. He let out a light gasp, staring at the baby with a smile.
"Oh, my gosh... She looks just like me, pretty" Jin says, laughing while the others groaned.

All of them started talking which woke Jungkook up.
"Aish, you guys are so noisy" Jungkook says, huffing. Everyone became quiet, staring at him.
"What are you-" Jungkook winces as he moved a little.

"Jungkook, be careful... We can't have your stitches opening up" Taehyung scolded and Jungkook huffs.
"I know, I'm sorry... You guys are just so noisy" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

A few years later...

Their little one, Kijeon, is now five years old. Today is her birthday. Her parents smiles as they watched her play with the other alphas kids.
"She's growing too fast" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Yeah" Taehyung says, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist.

"It feels like I was just exhausted to her cries yesterday" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.
"Should we-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence as Jungkook shakes his head.
"What? I haven't even finished it yet" Taehyung says, huffing.
"I know what you want to say, no" Jungkook says and walked to the kids.

"Better luck next time" He hears a whisper on his ear. Turning his head, he's met with Jimin, who laughs at him.
"Aish, leave me alone, Jimin" Taehyung says as follows Jungkook while hearing Jimin laugh from the distance.

"Aigoo, I love you, princess~"

"I love you both too, papa, daddy!"