AC 21

Jimin and Jin laughed as they watched their favorite show

"Get more popcorn" Jin says and Jimin huffs, rolling his eyes. He stood up but is startled as the front door opened with a slam.
"Jungkook? You're home early?" Jin asks, looking at the maknae who had an angry expression.

"What happened to you?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Taehyung happened, such an asshole" Jungkook says and the two frowns.
"What happened with you and Taehyung?" Jin asks, watching as Jungkook sat down on the couch with his arms crossed.

"He wouldn't let me fuck with him" Jungkook says, huffing.
"What...?" The two said, looking at each other with wide eyes.
"Fuck... With him?" Jimin asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Are you on your rut?" Jin asks and Jungkook looks at him, frowning.

"I would know if I am, the fuck?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"You're pretty moody today, huh?" Jimin says and Jungkook scoffs.
"He wouldn't let me draw on his face! What an asshole" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Uhm...?" Jimin looks at Jin, asking for an answer but he too didn't know what's happening.

"Am I a bad boyfriend?" Jungkook says, his mood immediately changed and it was kinda worrying for the two now.
"Hyungs, am I ugly? Am I mean? Am I not the good mate for him?" Jungkook says, tearing up.
"Kookie, what... What the fuck is happening to you?" Jin asks, shocked at Jungkook's sudden change of mood.

"I don't know what's happening to me, I hate it... What the fuck is wrong with me? Did I make him mad? Should I go apologize?" Jungkook says, now full on crying. Jimin sighs, walking to his brother and hugging him. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's shirt, holding it tight that it looks like it's going to rip any minute now. He then made eye contact with Jin and mouthed that they should get him checked.