AC 19

Ever since that day, the two had started going on secret dates

Ever since that day, the two had started going on secret dates. They'll tell their brother that they're going to meet up with some friends, or go somewhere to eat. They were finally becoming closer together, no more hatred and no more bickering, just in front of their brothers.

"Do you think we should tell our brothers?" Jungkook asks as he sips on the shake Taehyung had ordered for him.
"Hmm... Maybe, I'm waiting for you... If you're ready, then we can" Taehyung says, pinching Jungkook's cheek. The younger rolls his eyes, chuckling.

"When did you become so sweet? From what I know, you hate me" Jungkook joked and Taehyung laughs, shaking his head as he wrapped an arm around the younger.
"I've always been sweet, just didn't want to show it to my old enemy" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiles.

"Who would've thought we'll end up like this, we went from enemies to this" Jungkook says and Taehyung smirked.
"To what, hmm?" Taehyung says and Jungkook huffs.
"Okay, okay, to lovers..." Jungkook says and Taehyung kisses the side of the younger's head.

"You should be proud that I'm your boyfriend, Kookie... Have you seen this handsome face?" Taehyung says with so much confidence.
"Oh, shut up, I hated that handsome face before" Jungkook says as Taehyung laid his head on his lap.

He looked up at Jungkook and pouts his lips, indicating for a kiss. Jungkook rolls his eyes and leaned down, pecking Taehyung's lip.
"Maybe we should thank our brothers, they kept on trying to get us closer, now look at us" Taehyung says as he grabbed Jungkook's hand, intertwining it with his.

"Yeah, they're one of the reasons" Jungkook says, laughing.
"I think Yoongi hyung knows" Taehyung says as his phone vibrated. He shows the message to Jungkook and the younger felt a small smile appear on his face.

Yoongi Hyung 😐

You're on a date?