AC 18

They slowly pulled away, looking at each other as they feel their cheeks heat up

They slowly pulled away, looking at each other as they feel their cheeks heat up. As they made eye contact, they immediately looked away as they felt shy. Jungkook felt Taehyung put his hand over his. He turned his head and sees that Taehyung is still looking away.

"Tae, about that first kiss of us on that night... Did you feel something for that?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung eventually looked at Jungkook, smiling as he nods.
"Yeah... I just didn't want to admit it... And... I.. Uh, I even had a dream of you asking for another one" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

Jungkook laughs, shaking his head as he leaned his head on the older's shoulder. Taehyung tensed but relaxed after a few seconds. He leaned his head on top of Jungkook's and they watched the sunset.
"So... Are we cool now?" Taehyung asks, he felt Jungkook nod, making him smile.

The two walked home, joking about the times they had bickered and fought. They saw Taehyung's brothers outside of Jungkook's house, seeing that his brother's are saying goodbye to them.
"Oi! You guys are here!" Jimin says and everyone turned to them.

They acted like they're still fighting, a big gap between them. Walking to their brothers, they are forced to be next to each other as Hoseok pushed Taehyung.
"So, how did it go?" Jin asks, smiling.
"Bad" Taehyung says and intertwined hands with
Jungkook. The older smirked a little and agreed with him.

"Yeah, he was so mean" Jungkook says, tightening his hold on Taehyung's hand.
"Aish, why did you guys take so long then?" Namjoon asks, huffing.
"We separated ways... I ate on my favorite restaurant, he ate on his... Happy?" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

"Let's go in, Jungkook... Thanks for coming over!" Jimin says and the two let go of each other's hand, giving each other a stare before Jungkook walked back in. As they separated ways, Yoongi, who had been quiet the whole time... Noticed what was happening with the two.