5|Manik Malhotra's Wife

Aaj se dil pe mere
Raaj tumhara aaaa
Taaj tumhaaraaa
~~~

The three Malhotra's sat in the car and talked about their day out. Nandini was at ease with her mom and dad, it was not something she was forced to do unlike her marriage.

These dayouts with parents were something she never understood, probably because her mother never cared enough to spend some time with her only daughter. And her father was a whole different case, after divorcing her mother he went abroad and married his long time girlfriend there. He had 4 kids, 3 sons and 1 daughter, Nandini hated to admit but she was jealous. She was jealous of her step siblings for having a loving family whereas she did not even have one loving parent.

However she was grateful for having found Manik and his family, the Malhotra's didn't treat her as if she's just thier sons friend, because for them she had been there daughter. The respect and love she held for the Malhotras was beyond one's imagination.

" Nandu, kaha kho gayi ? Get down aagaya mall ! "
Naina's words brought her to reality and she shook her head getting down.

As soon as they reached the mall, people and media gathered around her

" Is it true that you have married Mr Manik ? "

" Who have you married, Kabir or Manik "

" We have heard that you were left on the alter, is this true ? "

" Why did kabir sir leave ? "

" Are you pregnant ? "

" Were you having an affair ? "

" Is this a publicity stunt ? "

Tears stung her eyes listening to all these questions, it was like being slapped right in your face.

Adhiraj was quick to call thier driver and the bodyguards that followed them, in a matter of minutes the crowd was pushed away as Naina looked at them with disgust in her eyes.

" Nandini beta please inki baaton par dhyaan mat de ! Tu toh jaanti haina Inka kaam hi yahi hai "
She cupped her daughter in law's face and said as Adhiraj eyed her to move inside the mall.

No doubt Nandini's mood had turned sour but she managed to smile and they moved to the VIP pvr section.

...

" So how's your married life ? "
Veer asked lying down on the beam bag, Manik who was texting someone looked aside and said

" Okay I guess ! "
Arohi heard this and came out wiping the mask off of her face

" Tum logo se bas gossip karwa lo, khana order kara ? "
Hearing her stern voice both the boys meekly nodded in no as she sighed in disbelief.

" Urghhh, you guys so annoying. I wanna slap you both "
She groaned and then kicked veer right in his shin saying

" Can I know why were you bringing that topic up, I know he needs to let it out but abhi nahi "
Her hushed tone made Veer nod in acknowledgement and Manik looked at them suspiciously

" Ye kya chhup chhup ke baatein kar rahe ho ? Mujhe bhi batao "
Both turned to him and said

" We're just going to play old videos what say ? "
Manik nodded enthusiastically.